17-mystical gaydar

edited

I sit alone at lunch until I feel a hand cup my shoulder as the seat beside me becomes occupied.

"Hey." Zayn greets smiling at me as he sets his tray onto the table. I haven't been too welcoming to Zayn since Harry came clean to me about his past.

"You ready to hang out today?" He asks as I nod. Truthfully, I forgot about promising Zayn to hang out and I know it would be rude to back out now.

"Five is good for me." I say for the second time today watching him smile and nod along.

"We're just going to head to my place. The truck is in pretty rough shape." He notifies as he takes a bite of a carrot stick.

"How far is it from being finished?" I ask watching him think as our group began to walk towards the table.

"Not too long, maybe it will be finished at the end of the month." He speaks as Tara sits first.

"What will be done?" She asks as Liam and Harry sit setting their trays down on the table.

"My truck." Zayn speaks up. I watch Harry begin to glare towards Zayn.
He must be moodier than he usually is . He opens his mouth but Tara beats him to speaking.

"I want to go shopping tomorrow. Do you want to come?" She asks me as she picks food off of her boyfriends red tray.

"What for?" I ask as I play with the vegetables I bought for lunch.

"Victorias secret" she says shrugging as I feel my cheeks begin to heat up.

"Why would you ask me to go?" I ask as Tara looks down as she steals another fry from liam.

"Well, my gaydar kind of goes off when you're around." she mumbles making Harry laugh.

"I knew I wasn't the only one. You're a twink." Harry smirks and picks at his food as I look back to Tara ignoring his smug look. I know that Harry calls me a twink in a way that isn't an insult. But I would like our friends to never know that we are on good terms and how we got to be on good terms.

"Harry you set off my gaydar too." Tara admits as Harry's nostrils flare.

"I'm not a fucking queer." He spits as his smirk instantly fades to a scowl.
To think I was getting to see a playful Harry in public, Thanks Tara.

"Harry it's not bad to be gay." Liam defends as Harry rolls his eyes.

"Being gay is pretty nice. I doubt you're a bottom Harry, so no struggle for you." Zayn says as his arm lands around my shoulder pulling me into his body.

"Is Niall your bottom?" Tara asks with her eyes widened as Zayn laughs.

"Do you think gay people are mystical creatures that mate for life? I'm just touching Niall. Nothing wrong with that." He laughs as Harry speaks up.

"You don't think there's anything wrong with just touching people."

Okay.

________
Word count:500