45-one week

This is the farthest I Have ever made it writing a story 💕

Songs I listened to while writing

Dive- ed sheeran
Save myself- ed sheeran
I'm a mess- ed sheeran

Niall

I don't really have much to say to Harry. How could he believe that his actions mean he's in love? He's been nice enough through the past few days but before that and at times he's brutal to my feelings.

He's constantly throwing his feelings back and forth expecting me to catch every message he sends. How do I catch the 'I love you' message when he's telling me that we were never together? I don't because it's not possible.

"When it's love we'll both be able to tell." I mutter standing still watching Harry's posture falter in the slightest way.

"You don't love me?" He asks making me want to laugh in his face for one thousand reasons.

"How could I? You barely give me a minute to think about you before you change into someone new or do something that makes me think differently of you." I say watching him take his lip between His teeth in the most innocent way.

"Well I'm sorry. This is me, I'm not used to this. I'm not used to these feelings, Niall." He admits as I shake my head

"You took advantage of me, you took a photo of me and then you showed that photo to hundreds of people. What makes you think I would love you? let alone forgive you after that?" I ask watching Him furrow his eyebrows before reaching out for my hand.

"Just leave me alone Harry. Go home" I mutter pulling my hand from his and walking down up to my house. I don't hear Harry's boots anymore, but that isn't a problem. I open the door and turn around looking at Harry's back as he walks down the street.

When I shut the door I don't find myself feeling regret for anything once said to Harry. He's been mean to me and rude and now he's showing my most private moment with a smile on his face. All for what? A car?

I walk up the stairs ignoring the pain in my legs. The Advil I took today has worked a bit but it doesn't cure the humiliation I feel. Harry always finds a way to disappoint me. But this time he's found a way to deliberately hurt me.

When I open my bedroom door I see my two best friends laughing to themselves.

"Niall? Where did you go last night?" Karen asks smiling as she eats cereal.

I can't.

I cover my face before tears fall. I hear quick rumbling until two sets of arms are around my body. I silently sob into Karen's shoulder.

"What happened honey?"

________

Harry

What was I thinking? Why did I ever take that photo? Why did I even sleep with Niall?

Last Night I wasn't drunk, not in the slightest. I knew what I was doing when I asked if he was sure. I was hoping he would say no. But I guess he couldn't hold back either.

Every time I close my eyes I picture his clothes being thrown to the floor. Leaning over his small body to grab a condom. Everything comes back to me.

I don't regret it.

What I regret is projecting Niall's body. Showing my friends, sleezebags, people I haven't even met. I have shown that photo to them for money. I've sold Niall's body for a scum bet.

But feeling Niall's body, the heat he gave me. The way he makes me feel. I've never felt anything so special before. I've never met anyone so special before.

What have I done? Niall is worth so much more than a bet. So why is it that I always mess up like this?

I walk up the littered walkway to the door and walk Into the messy house.

I have to make this right.

_________
Niall

It's been a week since I've been anywhere than my room. My
Mother has been questioning me constantly but I haven't said a word.

Tara and Liam have finally given up texting and calling me . I wish Harry would do the same. My phone rings from the minute I wake up until three in the morning when I receive drunk texts from Him.

To say I miss him would be truthful. I miss his rude comments. I miss his scent. His glare. The way he would watch me when he thinks I'm not looking.

Why do I miss someone who has put me through hell?

_______

Harry

What have I done? Drinking and trashing my room has become part of my nightly routine then texting Niall the same two words I need him to understand.

I'm sorry.

I have thought about showing up again. But what would Maura say? Does Maura know?

At the party standing in front of the small cheery blonde wasn't fun. Not without my Niall. What was her name? Lydia?

"Oh just come up stairs with me." She giggles as I look over her head. I need to see Niall. But where is he?

"No." I answer shortly before I feel her hands on my chest.

"Come on. I don't care if you have a girlfriend." She purrs as I roll my eyes.

"No. Fuck off." I mumble watching her become shy. I need my Niall.

I push past the blonde and walk into the kitchen finding Niall standing with a girl in an embrace. I wrap Niall in my arms as he introduces me to his friend.

The cheery annoying blonde walks in and her skin pales seeing my arms wrapped around her friend.

"Harry this is Lydia." Niall introduces as the annoying blonde known as Lydia recovers and hits on me for her friend.

If only Niall knew what his friend was trying not even a minute ago.

Clearly I'm not the only toxic one in his life. I need him back though. He detoxifies me. I need his sweet smile and soft skin.

I cave onto my bed looking around the mess of shattered glass lamps and other valuables on the floor.

I need him.

________

Niall

I don't want to go back to him. I will look pathetic. He's probably already moved onto his next conquest. I was just a notch in his belt, now he can move on and I'll be forgotten.

Why don't I want to be forgotten?

Word count: 1085