55- bar fly

Edited

Harry

I have half the mind to turn around and sleep in Niall's bed tonight but the other half begs me to stay in this bar and order another drink.

"What can I get for you Hazza?" A girl I recently screwed asks from behind the bar.

"Anything strong." I say back not letting my eyes leave the bar top. I know that she's wearing a top that barely covers anything and I'm not gay.

Well, only for Niall.

I feel a cold drink hit the back of my hand and I begin to miss the way his skin feels on mine or the way he kisses my neck before leaving.

God, I love Niall.

When I first started saying those words to him I don't think I ever really did mean them. Now I mean them more than ever.

This is probably where I would be without him. In a bar drinking around depressed 45 year olds who's children want nothing to do with them.

I grab my phone and begin to type a message to Niall that I'll only delete once it's constructed.

*I should have stayed with you*

No. I delete the message and begin to type a new one.

*you should come out with me*

No, he's probably already asleep and I don't want to drunk drive with him.

*I miss you*

No?

I hit send and shut my phone off before grabbing the drink and beginning to down it. I leave a fifty on the bar table as I finish my drink and stand from the bar stool.

I feel my phone buzz as I open the bar door and begin to walk to my car.

*you should have stayed*

I smile down at my phone before pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. I sit on the curb in front of my car and text Niall back.

*you should come get me.* I type knowing that if I can barely walk I won't be able to drive.

*where are you?*

*the bar on 47th Ave.*

*okay. You didn't do
anything bad?*

*not yet*

I shut off my phone knowing that Niall is probably already in the car I gifted him. Who gets their boyfriend a car for betting off his virginity?

I do, because I'm a terrible person.

It seems like I can never spend time away from Niall. And it's true. I really can't. Without Niall I'd just be some rude guy who never got coffee or paint on his clothes.

I can't believe the things I used to call him. Or the things I used to do to him. Like when I spilled the coffee on him in the cafeteria. Or that drink I threw on him at my party because I knew I was falling for him.

The things I've done lead me to Niall perfectly and I'd never take them away. Now it seems like Niall is the only person that knows how to handle me, my anger and personality.

He understands me.

I smile at the pavement as the red suv parks next to my car. Thank god Niall doesn't get out with all of these guys around. I wouldn't want him to be around anyone like this. Only me.