28- maybe it's a date

Edited

"Where do you want to go?" Harry questions looking at the time on his phone.

We still have 5 hours to fill before we have to fake coming home from school.

"Anywhere" I suggest truthfully. I don't mind going wherever Harry wants to go. I just really don't want to go back home or back to school.

"Well there's this nice glow in the dark bowling place I know." He suggests as I look at his clothing attire.

"You want to wear bowling shoes with sweatpants and a sweater?" I ask thinking how ridiculous Harry will look.

"Would you rather I take them off?" He asks suggestively before winking towards me.

"Is this Harry Styles being flirty with me and taking me bowling? Seems like a date." I tease knowing Harry will freak out and be mean again.

"Maybe." He agree's throwing my conclusions into the bin.

I lean back in my seat trying to hide my smile. Maybe it's a date.

Luckily It doesn't take long for Harry to Drive to this bowling place. All I want to do is hit something. Seeing Zayn today made me angry, and him asking for me to do things for him while we have dirt on him only makes me more angry to know he had the audacity.

I follow Harry into the building and notice all of the unique things about the building. The lights are off but the floors and walls glow under the black light.

"Shoe size?" The woman behind the counter asks. She has many tattoo's and bright red hair that accentuates under the black light.

"Ten, and-" Harry answers looking down at me for my shoe size.

" seven." I speak watching Harry pay and grab our shoes.

"You have to stop paying. I said I would pay next time." I say remembering the last time Harry and I got coffee in the morning.

"That was different. It was 5 dollars worth of coffee." He says before sitting down on one of the chairs at our table, sliding his boots off and replacing the bowling shoe onto his socked foot.
I begin to follow his actions sitting across from him and sliding my feet out of my sneakers.

Harry stands up and grabs one of the small bowling balls.

placing my second shoe to the floor I stand up walking to the lane.

Harry rolls the ball down the lane and it heads into the gutter with a curse word under his breath.

"I'll show you how it's done." I say knowing very well that my shot will end exactly like his did.

I pick up a pink ball and roll it down the ally watching it almost fall into the gutter but knock one pin down.

"Wow. How are you so athletic?" Harry asks sarcastically grabbing another ball and tossing it at the pins on my shot.

We both know that we arent playing correctly but what fun is a correct game?

Harry's ball hits the second pin and makes 4 fall down.

"That is how you do it." He says throwing my own line in my face.

I pick up a ball and toss it at the rest of the pins watching them all fall.

"Strike!" I yell watching Harry laugh as the mechanism comes down to clean the pins up and set them up again.

"That was nothing near a strike." He says picking up a ball and taking a shot at the pins again. I watch the ball roll into the gutter again as Harry groans.

"Maybe you're just not as good as you thought you were?" I ask grabbing a ball and rolling it down the ally.

It rolls until it hits three pins knocking them down.

"Don't act like you're an olympian." Harry laughs looking at my sad shot.

After a very unfair game of bowling Harry and I got into his car.

"Where do you want to go now?" He asks as I look at my phone.  1:23pm

"We have two and a half hours left." I say as Harry nods.

"Lunch?" He asks as I nod I haven't eaten all day. I hide my smile as Harry turns the radio to the ed sheeran channel.

Harry drives to a nearby drive through and orders for us.

"You should stay at mine tonight." Harry invites being handed our food in a brown paper bag.

"We tried that." I say watching
him roll his eyes.

"I'm a changed man." Harry says while looking like a grumpy Monday morning.

"It's a week day. My mother will notice if I'm gone." I say as Harry drives to the familiar outlook.

"Then I'll stay at yours." He says shrugging while turning onto the road leading to the outlook.

"You are loud." I complain as Harry parks.

"Princess I can make you louder than I ever was." He says winking as he hands me my burger wrapped in silver foil.

"Good luck with that." I nod knowing that Harry won't be able to get me as easily as he got anybody else.

"Don't need it. I already got you giving me hand jobs." He says unwrapping his food.

"That was once." I say looking anywhere but at his smug face.

"But it wont be the last." He says hopefully as I take a bite of the delicious burger.

"Maybe." I agree watching him smile.

Maybe

____

Word count: 904