42-twenty minutes to being damned (!)

I have a headache and my sister lost the Tylenol and today is my last day to write a stupid test that my teacher barely fucking taught me for. Fucking assholes are around me.

Edited

At nine I tighten my shoelace and stand up straight for one last look in the mirror before Harry's party. Anne was a little upset that I couldn't make it to cheshire with her but Harry was ecstatic that I listened to him for once.

I straighten my crop top and pull on the waistline of my jeans. I'm wearing black high waisted jeans and a pink t-shirt crop top along with a pink rose flower crown. This time I'm hoping Harry doesn't throw alcohol on this outfit like he has before at one of his previous parties.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket telling me that Harry is here. I walk outside and down to his car, luckily he's alone. When I sit in the passengers seat and close the door Harry pulls me to his lips.

I kiss Harry back before pulling away and smiling at him.

"I'm so going to fuck you tonight." He says letting his eyes scan my body. I don't feel uncomfortable under his eyes but the proposal does make me feel uncomfortable. I'm not ready for Harry yet, he even said it himself. We are not together, only dating.

"Good luck." I laugh truthfully. Harry wont be getting in my pants no matter how drunk
get tonight. I'll be damned if I let him anywhere near me when my pants are off.

"You think I need luck?" He asks as he begins to drive to his probably already out of control party.

"I do. You'll need the power of god for that" I speak watching him playfully roll his eyes. I eye his hand on the console and decide that I'm feeling brave. I reach over and grab Harry's hand. I'm nervous for the few seconds it takes for Harry to link his fingers between mine but I smile as I feel them enclose around my fist. I look out of the window to hide my blush as his thumb slowly rubs my knuckles.

After a short ten minutes Harry drives up to his road where cars litter the edges of the street. We can hear the music from in the car but it doesn't make Harry think twice.

I unbuckle my seat belt as Harry parks the car in his own drive way. People must know that they arent to park in his drive way, just like school.

I get out of Harry's car and close the door as Harry follows me to the door. I don't know how this party will turn out. I know that Tara wont be here so I won't really have an escape route if Harry ditches me.

I follow Harry into the party being ignored as Harry is brought into at least twenty conversations on the way to the kitchen.

I walk away from Harry not wanting to hear the same conversation over and over. I head into the kitchen and begin to mix my drink.

"Niall?" I hear a familiar accent as I look up from my vodka pouring.

Karen stands in the entrance of the kitchen making me set the bottle down. No way.

"Karen?" I ask unsure if I'm seeing things or if my childhood best friend is really standing in front of me.

She runs in and wraps her arms around me as I do the same.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask backing out of the hug to look at her face again.

"I'm here to visit. Lydia came too but she's probably found a guy to hang off of already." Karen says sharing the truth as I smile.