24- no more kissing

Edited

"Your son looks like.." I begin as Harry stands from the bed and walks towards me.

"I get it. You don't think it's mine." He dismisses before picking up the photo and sighing.

"Do you know whose he is?" I ask hoping Harry wont get mad. He looks up at me with his eyebrows raised.

"it's mine." He says setting the photo down and guiding me to the bed.

"You know that isn't true." I whisper trying to diffuse the blow of my question without making Harry angry.

"Niall, you don't understand anything. Don't be sticking your nose where it doesn't belong." Harry says grabbing my wrist gently.

"Is it Zayn's?" I ask lowly, knowing I am crossing a line.

"No, Niall. Quit." He says as I huff and sit in his unmade bed.
I look up at Harry's aggravated face and cross my arms waiting for Harry to explain.

"Look. She passed out at a party while we were 'dating'." he says using air quotations before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Zayn was wasted and he had his way with her while nobody was around. I was the only one fucking her at the time so she blamed me. I can't really come clean or Zayn will probably go to jail." He says looking up at my shocked expression.

"Does Zayn know?" I ask hoping that Zayn was as responsible as he could be.

"Yeah, he does. He gives money to me to pay child support. My mum thinks I pay but I don't. I just cover Zayn's ass so he doesn't end up in jail." He says chuckling at the bad thought.

"I'm thinking he just tells her she got with him that Night. Chances are she wont remember." I say as Harry nods.

"He could." He says shortly while shrugging.

"I know he isn't mine." Harry says standing again and making his way to the photo again.

He picks it up and walks it over to the garbage can, throwing it away without a second thought.

"I'll drive to her this weekend and ask for a test just to get the ball rolling." He says sitting on the bed again and pulling me down with him.

"Stay over" Harry demands as I look down at my jeans. They will be uncomfortable and Harry wouldn't have a pair of joggers to fit me.

"Okay?" He asks before standing up and making his way to his dresser. He pulls out a shirt and throws it over to me.

I look up at him again expecting joggers or something to be thrown at me but Harry shuts the drawer and walks to the door locking it.

"Change" he demands grabbing his phone and laying on the bed.

"Turn around." I say hoping he'll listen to me. He looks up at me smirking before he leans up on his elbow.

"Why? I'll be seeing it all eventually." He says before winking and laying onto his back again.

I turn to hide my blush as my jaw drops. There's no way I'll sleep with him. I will never sleep with Harry.

I slowly pull my shirt off and pull Harry's shirt over my head hearing a click.

I turn to Harry who's scrolling through his phone.

I pull my jeans off and let them rest on the floor as Harry sits up pulling me to the bed by my elbow so I lean over on my hands and knees

"I like the colour pink on you." Harry says hushed as his hand lands behind my thigh. Slowly inching up to play with the edge of my pink lace panties.

I drop my stomach to the bed hoping Harry would stop before we end up in the same situation we were in the car.

Only his hand follows me and digs into to skin deeper to leave bruises. His thumb sneaks under the edge of my panties over my ass making me suck in air.

"Kiss me." Harry whispers letting the material slap my ass as his hand lets go.

I lean towards his lips and let him close the distance. He kisses me just as amazingly as he always does.

"I bet you I could fuck him before the end of the month"

I sit up quickly away from Harry's lips.

"What?" He asks sitting up as well.

"This is all part of your bet huh? You think you can just be nice to me and have your way with me?" I ask standing up.

"No, I was kissing you. Never did I say 'lets fuck now' or 'suck my dick' I kissed you."  Harry says as if it were the most obvious thing.

"Not anymore. Not until you call off that bet." I say pulling the shirt down from how it raised from my thighs to my hips.

"So you do want to fuck me?" He asks with a smirk leaning closer again.

"I don't want you to play me. What if we become more than this?" I ask as I wince. I know exactly what's about to come.

"I told you, there is no 'we' 'us' nothing. You and I are just fucking around." He clarifies as I roll my eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'm not one of your whores. You told me yourself that I was your first experience and you liked it better." I say as Harry chuckles

"A guy will say anything to get into someones pants." He says before laying back down.

"You're sick." I mutter before standing from his bed and rolling my jeans back up my legs.

"Where are you going?" He asks sitting up as I grab my shirt throwing it over my arm. I hope Anne doesn't see me and get the wrong impression.

"I'm going home." I say grabbing my phone and seeing texts from Zayn, Tara, my mother and my group chat of Karen and Lydia.

"I'll drive you." Harry offers standing up and grabbing his keys.

"No kissing." I warn him as he rolls his eyes.

"Maybe"

____

Word count: 1017