25- signals(!)

You guys should listen to 'dark times' and 'often' when they come in because it makes it so much better.

(Shitty) Edited

I walk down the hall with Harry close behind me. I really don't want to be seen by Anne. I really wish that Harry was nice tonight so I wouldn't have to leave, but the things he says are way too truthful for me to be around.

As my foot silently hit the floor to the first level I stayed quiet, letting my socks slide with every step. I looked into every room making sure Anne couldn't see me as Harry starts to stomp behind me with an annoying smirk on his face.

"Stop!" I whisper yell before hearing Anne's sweet voice ring through the house.

"Haz? Don't tell me you're heading out." She says with a weak voice. Does he really give Anne this much hope?

"I'm driving Niall home. I'll be home in a few." He grumbles as Anne peaks her head out of the kitchen to look at us. 

"Alright. Niall come back anytime." She welcomes with a smile as Harry gently pushes me towards my shoes so we can get out faster.

I smile at Anne as Harry laces his shoes with a scowl on his face. Where did all of the kindness from Anne go?  Maybe Gemma took it all and left Harry with every bitter thought his parents ever had.

I wave to Anne as Harry's hand lays itself on my back again, guiding me outside into the cold air.

I walk in front of Harry to his car in the cold as he twirls his keys around his finger.

When we get to the car Harry takes a long time to unlock the door as I look into the street. It's so quiet on the richer side, they must hate Harry for his parties.

"Fuck." Harry mutters before pulling his key out of the door and walking over to mine.
He shoves the key into my door and opens it without a problem as I rub the goosebumps that litter my arms.

"Get in there and start the engine." He demands handing me the key as the alarm begins to go off.

"Is that supposed to happen?" I ask as I grab the key and kneel over the seat pressing the key into the ignition.

"Yeah, it's an old car." He mumbles before huffs as the key wont go in fully.

"Press harder." He says as I push they key into the ignition as hard as I can.

"Fuck." He mutters again and puts his right knee next to mine on the seat and leans in over top of me. Thank god the light isn't on in his car of people could see the position we are in.

Harry's hips hit my ass making my eyes go wide. He grunts trying to shove the key into the ignition and hits it with his fist pushing my body forward.

"Harry maybe I should get ou-" "shut up." Harry grumbles over me starting the engine. At least he's warm.

He pulls his car door lock upwards and finally unlocks his own door before pulling his body off of mine.

"Don't kneel on my seat again." He grumbles walking away from me as I sit in the seat.
I shut my door watching Harry walk around the car. I have half the mind to lock him out but that would only make his mood worse. I can handle a grumpy Harry. But an angry Harry pushes me to the ground and gives me pills that are hard to swallow.

As Harry sits in his seat and shuts his door he pulls out a cigarette from a small rectangular packet and lights it rolling his window down.

"Do you want to go anywhere?" Harry asks giving hanging out one last chance.