Chapter 1

Starting to become my favorite song: Calum Scott - You Are The Reason

I went to charge towards Sean but a hand held me back. I turned to see it was Lucifer. "Wait," he ordered me before turning to look at Sean. "Why are you here?" he growled.

Sean shrugged as he walked around the room before picking up a random glass of wine and sipping it. "Great wine," he lifted up the glass before chugging it all down.

"What do you want?" I hissed at him.

He placed the glass on the table before eyeing me. "You," he firmly stated. I rolled my eyes, "No," I quickly replied.

He let out a sigh, "I figured you would say that," he mumbled before flashing across the room. I watched in horror as he held Gabe by the neck lifting him up in the air.

"Join me and I'll leave your family unharmed," he threatened.

"Such a pussy move," Gabe hissed at him. Sean shrugged, "Desperate times calls for desperate measures," he spoke before looking back to me, "So, what will it be?"

"Put him down," I shrieked as I walked up to him.

"It's simple. Join me and I set him free," Sean hissed in annoyance.

Gabe shook his head, "Don't Sky. It's not worth -" before he could finish, Sean tightened his grip causing Gabe to suffocate. I let out a whimper as I felt hopeless. I looked around the room to see everyone was quiet. I looked over to Lucifer who was glaring at Sean.

"Time's running out," Sean sang causing me to look back at Gabe.

"Don't," he muffled out.

"Fuck it!" Sean hissed before looking at Gabe. He turned his back and with that, I took the change to twist his neck.

"How long can you keep him in Hell?" I asked turning to look at Lucifer. "About a minute. Maybe less. He has witches on his side so he's by passing my barrier," Lucifer stated.

I turned to Axel and Micah, "Get everyone out of here and far. Somewhere he doesn't know about," I informed him. They quickly nodded and within seconds, everyone was flashing out of the room as Axel and Micah were teleporting them.

A hand grabbed me and I turned to see it was Gabe. I pulled him in and wrapped him in a hug, "Whatever you do, don't join him. It's not worth it," Gabe muffled out as he was catching his breath.

"Go to safe house 064. I'll call you when it's safe. Take care of your brothers," I quickly spoke. He kissed my forehead, "Take care of yourself," he quickly replied before Axel grabbed him and flashed out. I looked around the room to see everyone was gone now expecting Lucifer.

I flashed over to him and stood next to him before looking at Sean. "He's up," Lucifer hissed. I watched as Sean stood up before looking around. His eyes landed on me and it was clear he was now pissed off at what I did. "Fucking bitch," Sean scoffed. Within a blink, Lucifer flashed over to Sean and slammed him into the wall.

"Watch what you say to her," his voice boomed through the room. I watched as Sean stared at him a bit shock. He still feared Lucifer deep down. He then quickly covered it up with a smirk. He quickly reached for Lucifer's neck but Lucifer's reflex was much fast. He catch Sean's hand and broke it causing him to wince in pain.

He slammed his head into Lucifer's head causing him to stumble back. I quickly flashed toward Sean getting ready to grab him but he shot me a smirk and wink before flashing out. I mentally cursed at his escape. Turning behind I saw Lucifer was now pacing around the room.

"One day Sky. I just want one fucking day with you. If I'm not dealing with some business shit, I'm dealing with this war crap. I mean is it so hard to have you to myself," he shouted in anger. I walked over and grabbed his hand causing him to stop pacing.