Chapter 51

I was now sitting on a couch in the living room with guards around me and Ash on the couch across from me. "You have to say something," Ash spoke as he passed me a drink. I shrugged, "What do you want me to say?" I asked as I drank the whiskey.

"Why don't you want to call Lucifer?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"We kind of had a disagreement about something and on top of that, he doesn't know I planned all of this. Sure he'll find out eventually but for the meantime, no thanks. Now that I have answered your question, it's my turn. Why haven't you killed me yet?" I asked.

Ash chuckled as if he found it amusing, "Well I just wanted to get to know you more a bit. I was just lying about Lucifer being able to come here. I've never even spoken to him before but I can assure you, I hate him. I don't even know if he could come here. Anyways, you have a choice since you're eternally stuck here. You can either be my wife or be stuck in the torture chamber," he informed me.

My mouth dropped in shock, "That's not cool! You lied to me!! I thought we had something special," I pouted which only caused him to smirked. "We do have something special," he winked.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Qwin was only a few inches behind me. Within a swift move, I jumped behind the couch and tackled him to the ground before disarming him and firing the gun at Ash. I watched as Ash quickly caught the bullet in mid-air casually before sending a glare at me.

"I'll take torture chamber for 500 please," I smiled as I slammed the gun against Qwin's chest before he took it from me. Ash nodded to Qwin and I have then shoved out the room.

We walked down the stairs and into the room I came out of. "Why is everything so black and cold?" I asked as Qwin shoved me into the room before walking in himself and shutting the door behind him.

"Did you expect rainbows and glitter everywhere in a prison realm?" he sarcastically asked. I shook my head, "No but some posters would have been cool. Anyways, how are you planning to torture me?"

A smirk rose to his face, "Don't worry about it." I just shrugged as he walked up to me and tapped the center of my forehead.

Within a blink, I found myself in a memory. It was the memory of my parents' death. I was sitting in the back of the church and next to me was Qwin. I turned to look to see him with amusement across his face. "We're going to relive your darkest memory over and over again until you break," he replied.

I tried to get up but I couldn't. I tried to talk but I couldn't. I watched as the men came in and started shooting up the church then my parents. I felt a gush of sadness and pain run over me. I watched as my mother pushed me to hide under a bench before she was killed.

Everything then froze and reversed from the start. I was now standing in a different angle and much closer to my parents. I felt as if I reliving the pain I had felt when I little. The pain I was so desperate to cover. Qwin then tapped the center of my head again and this time I was in the warehouse where Sean had held a gun to Gabe's back. I watched in slow motion as Sean shot him. A gush of fear and sadness took over me. It was the same way I felt when this happened.

"As we hop into each memory, you will feel the same way you felt at that moment. You will vividly relive the moment and feel the pain," Qwin smirked before tapping my forehead again.

The memory was with Lucifer and I in the ballroom. This was our first ball together and also the moment where he broke the necklace my parents gave me. I felt anger take over me but then quickly shifted to sadness. We then jumped into another memory to which I was entering Mel's room to see her fucking Lucifer. Another memory then showed me walking into Lucifer's room to where he was fucking some other chick. It then jumped to another memory where Lucifer had just got up and left me without saying goodbye.