Chapter 65

I looked at Micah with a glare.

"I didn't know about this. I would have told you," he held his hand up in surrender. I hopped off the counter, "Well we need to go," I spoke opening a portal to my bedroom. Micah walked through along with Lucifer.

Looking behind me, I looked to Darwin and his guys, "I'll deal with you guys when I get back," I growled before closing the portal.

"Go get dress. I'm going to shower quickly and get dress myself," I spoke as I ran into the bathroom.

I showered myself from all the blood and hopped out. I towel dried my hair and hop into a pair of black jeans, a cheetah print shirt and a red jacket with black heels. I put on my wedding ring and walked into my weapons closet. I grabbed a flash drive from my laptop and shoved it into my pocket along with a new phone.

I teleported into the lobby to see Lucifer and Micah were there. We hopped into one of my cars and I sped out the garage and down the street. Using my portal power, I formed a portal and drove through it which lead to the to headquarters. I drove down the street and made my way past security.

I pulled out my phone and called Zane.

"Hey. What's up?" he answered.

"I need your help. The guys and I are at headquarters in court. The leaders are planning to shut us down. Jayson and Henry are the only ones supporting us to keep us in. The other three leaders are against us," I informed him.

"Shit, okay. We'll be there in 10 minutes," he spoke, "FIRE UP THE HELICOPTERS!" he shouted to his guys before the line went dead.

Lucifer, Micah and I walked through the building, passed more securities and stopped in front double doors. I was so pissed off. These leaders have always been against the guys and I since our parents passed away. Henry and Jayson have always been the one looking out for us and quite frankly, they should have to deal with this shit. The court that I was about to enter was no tradition court. It doesn't fully abide by the rules or laws.

I pushed opened the door which only caused the room to go silent. I walked in and saw on the left was a bunch of executives in the benches. Over 20 of them. In front was all their leaders sitting in front. To my right was Axel, Stella, Sean, Zepar, Crystal and the rest of the guys sitting in the benches. In front of them were James, Jayson and Henry.

In the center was the judge who looked to be a bit older than Henry himself. I walked up front as Lucifer and Micah at with Axel and them. I made my way to the front and everyone gave me a smile. James got up and hugged me.

"The judge is only seeing their side. We're currently losing," he whispered. "Don't worry. I got this," I whispered back. We released each other and he went to sit with the guys as I sat with Jayson and Henry.

"Continue," the judge spoke to the leaders.

I looked at the files in front me to see the leaders were also trying to take away our house and even sue us for 500 million due to the "damages" we caused. Not only that but they wanted to split us up.

Good luck with that fuckers.

I listened in to one of the leaders who were just rambling on to which one of them then called me up to the front bench. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. I stood up and walked over to the judge side before sitting down. He then held a bible in fron oft me to which I stared back at him.

"Place your hand on the bible," he ordered.

I looked behind him to see Henry and Jayson shaking their heads as they were thinking the same thing as I was. I was suppose to swear to tell the truth and if I don't well I go to Hell but fun fact, they leaders, excepting Henry and Jayson don't know I'm a demon.