Chapter 38

A few seconds rolled by before the door opened revealing Charlie.

"I'm a bit business at the moment," he growled.

I pouted, "Bummer because I came for that drink and maybe that game we talked about," I spoke in a sexual voice and I lifted up piece of my robe revealing the lingerie. A lustful smirk rose to his face before he opened the door for me to enter. I entered the room and within seconds, I was pinned up against the wall.

"About damn time," he growled in a playful tone before he crashed his lips onto mine. His kisses were warmer than I expected. I expected it to be sour but I was wrong. Don't get me wrong though, I still don't like it but I would like to throw up.

He pulled away as his hand glide up my leg under my robe.

"Not yet," I chirped as I playfully pushed him away. He let out an annoyed groan, "Seriously? Why are you here?" he asked.

I let out a chuckle as I pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him, "Don't get me wrong Charl's, I'm here for you but I want that drink first. I like to be wasted before sex. It feels so good," I spoke in a soft voice as I grind myself against him. He smirked as his hands were grabbing my ass.

"I'll make us some drinks," I smiled as I got off him. I then took off the robe and threw it on the chair as we walked into the living room. I sat Charlie down in the one seater and walked over to the bar. I could feel his gaze on me as he was staring at my ass.

"Your body is just...wow," he mumbled causing me to fake giggle as I poured us some drinks. I decided not to put the drug in yet. I would do it next round. Grabbing our cups, I walked back over and sat on his lap before passing him his drink.

"Cheers," I held my cup up. His eyebrow rose, "To what are we celebrating?" he asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe that bullshit speech you pulled off," I smirked. His eyes widened a bit before he smirked, "What makes you say that?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, "I've been through a lot of speeches. Yours by far was so cliche. You say what the people want to hear and they believe you since you're hot and stacked," I called out.

"Huh," he replied, "You're not as shy as I thought," he spoke as he poured his drink into my cup.

I let out a laugh, "You'd be surprise but I could act shy if you want," I winked before chugging the whole drink. A smirk then rose to his face, "You're really kinky too."

I let out a fake gasp, "Don't kink shame me!" I spoke as I got up to get us new drink. He then slapped my ass.

"Hey, never said I didn't like kinky girls," he spoke from the couch. I poured us a drink and decided to not put the drug again. He didn't drink his drink which means two things. He was either testing to see if I would drink it or all these drinks have been drugged. If he drinks this drink, then I'll drug the next drink.

Walking back over, I past him his drink and mine to which I slowly drank mine. "So how come now you decided to take the drink?" he questioned as he drank the drink. I let out a sigh, "Vincent has been distant lately and I don't like it. I need someone to take care of my needs and you look like you know what you're doing," I smirked before I kissed him on the cheek.

When I'm finish with this, I'm going to burn myself.

He hand slowly glide up and down my thigh, "I could take care of many things," he growled as he kissed me on the lips. We spent some time making out before I went to get us another drink. This time I poured the drug in and bought over the bottle.

"Wow, going big I see," he chuckled as he took his drink and drank it.

"What can I say," I shrugged, "Go big or go home." I drank from the bottle hoping that it numbs my mouth from the kiss. We spent the next few minutes drinking more and more. I took it slow but I made sure to drown Charlie in alcohol.