Chapter 61

I was craving blood. I grabbed a blood bag and smelled it only to feel a sensation of high and a smile rose to my face. My eyes widened as I realized my actions to which I then placed the bag back on the hanger.

"So what? I'm a fucking vampire now?" I laughed hysterically. A click came behind me followed by a gasp. "You're not supposed to be in here!" a masculine voice shouted. I turned around to see a nurse. His eyes widened even more as he saw my black eyes.

"Relax," I rolled my eyes, "It's tatted," I mumbled.

"You can't -"

Before he could finish, I grabbed the nearest trash can and threw up in it.

"I'll get some help," the guy spoke as he reached for the doorknob. I grabbed his hand and yanked him back.

"No! I don't need anyone's help except yours. You're going to help me," I spoke in a firm voice causing his eyes to glow golden brown. "I will help you," he spoke in a monotone.

"Good, now get me a good blood bag," I demanded. He nodded his head and walked to the back of the room to retrieved a bag before passing it to me.

I popped the cap open and looked down it as I sat on the stool. "I can't believe I'm doing this," I sighed as I held it up to my lips. As the blood hit my tongue I felt my whole body tingle as if it was eating the most delicious thing. Within seconds, I drank one out followed by another one then another one.

I looked to the guy who was standing there just watching me with a straight face as he was still compelled. "Well, don't just stand there Bob. Get a bag and load it up," I ordered him. He grabbed a black case and shoved over 30 pouches of blood in it. I drank out my fourth one and grabbed the bag from him.

"Thanks, Bob," I tapped his head with the fake name I gave him, "Now you will remember none of this when I leave. Understood?" I asked.

"I will remember nothing," he restated. I nodded and flashed back into the kitchen. I loaded the fridge up with blood and grabbed a pouch before sucking it down. I thought the taste would bother me but it doesn't. It just makes me want it more. I laid back down and fell back asleep after I finished my meal.

Letting out a yawn, I looked to the window to see it was day time. I got off the bed and took a shower before changing into another pair of clothes. I then jogged down the stairs and to the fridge before grabbing a pouch and sucking it down. I looked at my phone to see it was almost dead. I could just teleport back home to get a charger but I decided to explore this realm more so I'll buy a charger when I go out. 

Shoving my phone in my pocket along with my card, I sucked down 3 more bags before walking out of the house. Pulling my hood up, I walked around the whole block just observing everything. Some stores were broke into, some were set on fire or marked up. Barely anyone owned a car since the streets were cleared and there was literally no cars parked in the open garage.

I couldn't help but think of how shitty this place was considering the "war" that was between uptown and downtown. Like you already control downtown and part of uptown which I assume you must have a lot of guys on your side yet you haven't taken over the rest of uptown. Poor planning if you ask me along with poor leadership. A hand grabbed me from behind and pulled me into the ally before slamming up against a wall.

"Give me all your money," the guy hissed as he held a knife to my stomach. 

I rolled my eyes, "I don't have cash and you really think a knife is going to scare me," I questioned. In the dim light, I could see his curiously change as he hears a feminine voice. He then removed my hood and smirk as he saw my face.