Chapter 73

Before you read, some of you should know that you skipped (by accident) a few chapters so you might be lost. I recently updated yesterday from chapter 68. If you've kept up this far, well carry on and enjoy!

7 years later

Pacing around the room, I kept starting at the ground as I thought about the decision I was going to make. Since I erased Lucifer's memory of me, Sean and I spent time traveling around the world and doing some side missions. The guys all got married by now and some had children. All of them were angels now and we were now stuck in the immortality of never being killed again and never ageing. We were stuck in our late 20's look. Now that 7 years has passed, Lucifer seem to have build his character and become the good man he now is. He still has a sinister side but from the details I've collected from Axel and Sean, he's changed when it comes to relationships. He has also become a bit more serious and responsible. Knowing that, I thought it was about time he got his memory back.

A hand grabbed me and spun me around causing me to stop pacing. I looked up to see it was Axel who was now staring at me with a small smile, "It's going to be okay," he reassured me.

I nodded my head and the elevator door opened. I slowly walked in and pushed the button for Lucifer's office. Letting out a heavy sigh, I shot Axel a small smile to which he returned before the door closed. As the elevator went up, I couldn't help but feel nervous about the whole thing. I haven't even seen him since I erased his memory. What if he doesn't remember? What if he remembers but goes all Devil on the whole world?

The elevator door opened and I let out another heavy sigh before stepping out. As I walked down the hallway to his office, I was thankful all the workers were on a lunch break. Reaching out, I pulled open his tinted office door felt my heart drop as he was sitting back in his chair, holding the work phone to his ear with one hand and a pen to the lip with the other. His attention moved from his desk and landed onto me.

"No, I could. Just name the price," he spoke into the phone, his eyes not leaving mine. I closed the door and sat in front his desk. I could see the curiosity in his eyes wondering who the hell I was and why was I in his office. As he continued on the phone and turned his attention to the computer, I just observed him.

His eyes were the same shade of greenish grey but his hair was more light brown than before. He also looked to be a bit more in shape and aware.

"Hello?!" a deep voice spoke causing me snap out of my gaze. "I'm sorry, did you ask something?" I mumbled as I was not paying attention.

He let out a sigh of annoyance, "I asked who let you up?"

"Oh, no one but we've met before," I trailed off trying to come up with a way to tell him about us and bring his memories back.

His eyes studied me for a second before nodded, "We have. Ocean right?" he asked remembering the name I gave him at the diner.

"It's actually Skylar. Anyways, I don't know how to break this gently to you but we were engaged and there was this whole issue of you kissing someone else then I erased your memory and said I would be back so we could get married but I would only be back if you fix yourself into a man that I would want to marry. So, here I am. Ready to take you back and get married," I smiled.

He stared at me for a second before grabbing the phone, "Hello, can you call Staten's Insane Asylum. There's a crazy woman here thinking that she erased my memory and we were to get married," he mumbled into the phone.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him before grabbing the phone from him and holding it up to my ear, "He's just joke, Michelle. See you later," I spoke knowing he called the front desk. I hung up and sat on his desk in front him. He quickly stood up and went to walk away but I grabbed his hand and pulled him into me. I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't move.