Chapter 42

"You keep staring at me in a weird way," I mumbled as I looked to Vincent.

It was now morning and ever since I woke up, Vincent has been eyeing me. I then looked over to Isabella who was currently sitting on our couch. She too was staring at me weirdly. Vincent had bought her over while I was in the shower. He also informed her of the plan. Today was the day this town crumbled to the ground.

Vincent let out a sigh before walking over to me. He then leaned down to me to which I backed away.

"Uh," I trailed off, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"About to kiss you," he pulled me into him. "You have a wife, you can't ki-" before I could finish, he crashed his lips against mine. I instantly started to kiss him back. My whole body went limp in his arms and I felt as if a load was taken off from me. He then pulled away and backed away eyeing me from where Isabella was now standing.

"Should we be worried or something?" I could hear her mumbling to Vincent. "Kind of," he bluntly replied as he kept his eyes on me.

I then felt a burst of energy run through me. So much power I felt invincible. My body levitated off the ground and I watched as a bright light formed in the middle of the room as it was starting to shake. Focusing, the light great into some portal. The place quiet down and I felt myself remembering everything and who I was along who Vincent really was and everything about Demons and Angels.

The room shook more but I focused my powers all together causing it to stop. The portal grew to a human size before stopping. I slowly flew towards it and stood in front it. Sticking my hand into it, I pulled it out from the portal to see nothing had happened. With one quick step, I stepped in and looked around to see I was in some type of dark realm. 

It looked like Hell but it was a bit more lively considering I saw demons walking around causally in their demon form walking in an out of stores. The stores weren't like Earth stores but rather like witch shops. Looking up, I saw the sky was a galaxy. Looking back down, I saw some of the demons walking by and staring at me.

Feeling a bit uncomfortable, I walked back out the portal and closed it. Looking over to Lucifer he just stared at me. "Look, I know you're probably mad but I had to do it to keep you safe," he explained.

I didn't say anything as I walked up to him.

"Sky, I'm really sorry. I was just trying -" before he could finish his sentence, I leaned up and crash my lips onto his. He quickly pulled me closer and kissed me back. I then pulled away and power punch him in the stomach causing him to let out a painful groan.

"I deserve that," he groaned out as he held his stomach.

"I love you but don't ever do that again without me knowing first," I smiled before kissing his forehead, "By the way, my portal thing leads to some demon dimension," I informed him.

He nodded, "Kind of figure that out. You can switch between dimensions though. You just need to focus," he indicated to which I nodded in understanding.

I then looked over to Isabella who was staring at me with a smile. "I'm assuming he told you beforehand?" I asked her and she nodded. "Right, well it kind of makes things easier," I commented.

I then heard my name being called. Focusing, I recognized the voice as Grayson's. Running through the room and into the closet, I put the audio up on Gray's camera and hear Charlie yelling at him along with stabbing him the stick like last time. "Oh my God!" Isabella gasped behind me.

I pulled up the coding page and paused all the cameras in the town and left our system running so the security camera's were still working for us. "You're going to get him?" Lucifer asked.