Chapter 9

I went to take a step forward but Sean pulled his thumb back taking the safety cap off the gun. "Move again and I'll pull the trigger," he warned. I looked at Gabe who just had a straight face. No fear, no worries.

I looked back at Sean who was eyeing me. "You're bluffing," I replied. His pointing finger gently clutched the trigger. "You really want to find out?" he asked with a smirk. He wasn't bluffing.

"Okay, okay!" I shrieked stepping back only to bump into someone. I looked to see it was some random guy I've never seen before.

"Drop your phone," Sean ordered. I did as told and held my hand up. Another guy walked into the room and headed towards Gabe. He took Sean's spot as Sean walked over to me. I looked around the room to see he only had two guys.

"Don't bother," Sean spoke as if he was reading my mind. "If you try anything, Gabe will be dead. Create a force field then try to kill us with your power but as you know, that wouldn't work. You could probably take out one of us but then the other would temporarily kill you and just as you come back to life, I will make sure you see the bullet pass through your precious brother's head. So go on Sky, make a plan. See how it works out," he spoke in a playful tone with a smirk.

I looked at him then at Gabe who looked wildly annoyed. I looked at the guy behind him who had the pistol against his his then at the guy behind me. Sean was right. There was no way I could make it out. Even if I was to get Gabe alone and flashed him out, it seemed like that was going to be impossible since Sean was always a step ahead.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You," he spoke in a casual tone. He snapped his and two more guys walked into the room.

My hands was then yanked behind my back and so was Gabe's hands. I felt something tightened around my hand bounding them together.

"I know you could easily break out of those but just remember, whatever you do, your brother's life is in your hand," Sean smirked.

He then nodded to his guys and I was now blinded as some clothe was placed over my face. "Why the blindfold?" I asked.

"Because you don't need to see where we're going," he informed me as I was now being pushed forward to walk.

I let out a sigh, "Look, you have me. Why don't you just let Gabe go," I spoke.

"Because he will be used as blackmail. If you do something wrong or even try something, it's his life," I could hear Sean speaking in front me.

"I know I'm mentally fucked up but you're just on a totally different level," Gabe spoke from behind me. I could hear Sean chuckling. He found this amusing.

"You're honestly a psychopath," I scoffed.

A arm pulled me back causing me to stop. The clothe was taken off my head. I looked in front me to see Sean looking down at me. "Psychopath?" he questioned.

I nodded my head.

Within a swift move, his hand grasp around my neck making it hard for me to swallow. "You haven't even seen my real side yet. Be thankful I've shown you mercy and haven't killed your family yet," he hissed out followed by a smirk. His eyes trailed down my body and I could see the lust in his eyes. "Just be thankful," his muttered as his eyes trailed back up to mine.

"Fucking touch her and I'll kill you," Gabe hissed besides me 8 feet away. Sean turned his head with a smirk, "I'm touching her right now and I don't see you doing anything," Sean mocked.

Gabe sent a death stare at him and I knew he was ready to break out of those cuffs.

"Don't," I order Gabe. He looked over to me and I gave him a pleading look. Letting out a sigh, he agreed to no do anything.