Chapter 3

He let out a chuckle and placed them on the counter for me. I took one of them up saw twirled it around in my hand watching it simmer in the light with blue and purple. I felt the edge of the blade to see it was sharped. There were small teethes on the back half way on the top and the rest was smooth but sharped all the way to the handle. There was no escaping from this knife. I looked at the rest to see they all had different designs and cuts.

"Can I throw one? Please let me throw one?" I begged Keith causing him to chuckle.

"Go for it," he gestured to the throwing board behind him. With that, I quickly threw it and watched as the knew almost caused the board to spit due to my force.

"Damn Sky," he spoke as he took the knife from the board and passed it back to me.

I let out a chuckle, "Sorry but its beautiful," I squealed. "I want 23 of these knives each. Put it on the card," I informed it.

"There 7 hundred dollars each," Keith spoke as he typed it in. "Keith, I didn't ask for the price," I stated. He rolled his eyes, "I was just saying."

"Blah, blah. My name is Keith and I like to say unnecessary things," I mocked him causing him to roll his eyes again. I heard laughing coming from a door and we both looked to see it was Keith's father.

"You tell'em, Hun," he laughed as he came around the counter towards me.

"Grandpa," I chuckled as I hugged him. He was no wear related to me or the guys but as years went on, we became familiar with one another through business and he just picked up the name.

"How are you?" he asked before smiling down at me. "I'm good and yourself?" I smiled back.

"Great. Is Keith here being a bad person?" he asked. I pouted and nodded my head, "He is," I jokingly replied. Keith let out a scoff, "Oh suck it up," he stuck his tongue out at me. Grandpa rolled up a magazine and quickly smacked him on the head with it causing me to burst out laughing.

"Hey!" he shrieked in protest. "Don't tell the baby to 'suck it up'," grandpa warned.

I was then smacked on the head with the paper causing my laughter to quickly die down and Keith to start laughing. "Hey! I thought I was a baby!?" I shrieked.

Grandpa shook his head, "Babies don't have fetish for knives," he warned causing me to glare at Keith who was still laughing. "Can I borrow that," I mumbled to Grandpa. A grin rose to his face, "Be my guest," he handed me the rolled up magazine. I quickly took it before smacking Keith in the arm with it.

"Do it again and I'll spank you," he warned. I shrugged with a smirk, "Fiance wouldn't let that happen," I leaned to hit him again.

"Then I'll just get him to spank you instead," Keith quickly replied. I stopped mid-way and thought. If he told Lucifer, then Lucifer would actually spank me but in a different way.

"Ha, got you there," Keith smirked.

But then again, he may never meet Lucifer.

I smacked him on the head with the magazine this time causing him to glare at me. I thanked Grandpa and passed him back the rolled up magazine before he said his goodbyes to me and left. Keith and I spend about 5 more minutes talking before I heading over to Headquarters. He ended up giving me the whole set of knives as well since he saw how excited I was about it.

I drove through the gates and grabbed my phone before heading in. I walked over to the elevator and scanned my eye causing the elevator to open. I walked in and pushed the 8th floor. Within seconds, I reached the 8th floor and walked out before heading to the front desk. The lady smiled as she recognized who I was.