Chapter 47

After Zepar and I talked for about an hour, we sat on the beach in silence looking out to the ocean. Stella and Crystal had decided to give us some privacy so they on the porch keeping an eye on the security footage of the guys in the gym.

"Did Lucifer tell you what the green mist was?" he asked turning to look at me. I shook my head, "Not really and ever since it got a hold of me, my powers have been a bit stronger along with my senses and my eyes wouldn't turn back to normal.

He then stood up next to me and held his hand out for me to take. "Stand up," he softly spoke. I took his hand and stood up.

"Sean is allowed to see the future and create illusions. I can show you memories and create illusions. I will show you Sean's memories. I can only put you in them. I can't pull you out. You have to pull yourself out. Don't stay longer than 2 minutes or I will start to feed on your memories which can cause you to blackout or die. 2 minutes and you get out," he spoke in a firm tone as he held his hands out in front him.

I nodded and took his hands in mine. He closed his eyes and I did the same. Everything turned back and I heard some yelling coming from the distance. I opened my eyes to see I was no longer on the beach. I was in some sort of room full of books. It was the library in Hell.

"You shouldn't be doing this. It's dangerous," I heard Zepar's voice. 

I looked ahead of me to see Zepar was leaning against a wall as Sean was standing in some enchanted circle. He was in his unoriginal form disguised as someone else. His eyes were pitch black as he was levitating in the circle with a book in front of him. I recognize it as the book I had unlocked.

"I don't care. I rather go out this way," Sean hissed with his eyes closed. Zepar let out a sigh, "Trust me, brother, there's no way for a demon to die. You're wasting your time," he mumbled.

Sean ignored him and started to chant. The whole of Hell started to shake which caused Zepar to bolt up straight in shock. "Sean, I don't think this is a good idea," he spoke as he looked around at the books that were now falling off the shelves.

Sean ignored him again and continued to chant. The book levitating in front of him started to open up. Sean seemed to have sensed the book was open because he quickly slides a blade across the palm of his hand. I watched as the blood flowed out of him and through the air as it was seeping into the book.

The door burst opened behind me and I turned to see Lucifer pissed off. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" he shouted as he marched right through me towards Sean and Zepar.

"Sean here thinks he can kill himself. He's sick so he doesn't want to dye to it. Instead, he rather takes his own life so he's putting his powers into a book. No one is going to be able to open it excepting someone worthy," Zepar informed Lucifer.

Lucifer scoffed, "Mik, stop that," he growled referring to Sean. 

Mik was Sean's disguises. Sean ignored and continued to chant. I watched as his green mist started to pour out of him. Lucifer went to grab Sean but was stopped by the circle. "MIK I ORDER YOU TO STOP THIS!" Lucifer's voice growled.

Walking up to Sean, I saw the mist also going into the book. The place started to violently shake and Lucifer and Zepar were now shouting for him to stop but Sean kept going. His nose started to bleed and tears of blood were now pouring down his face.

Sean really wanted to kill himself. I looked at Lucifer and felt angry. He knew what was in the book and after what I told him what happened to me, he said nothing.

Sean stopped chanted and opened his eyes before looking directly at me. I felt my heart was in my throat. Could he see me?

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a stern voice. I looked to Lucifer and Zepar who were staring at Sean in confusion as they looked to where he was looking. It was clear they couldn't see me.