Chapter 4

"You can't just do that!" I shouted at Lucifer as I pushed his body off mine. "Princessa, it's not a choice," he replied as he leaned in to kiss me. I placed my hand between our lips causing him to kiss my palm. "I'm serious. You cant just do that," I spoke a bit pissed off at his actions behind my back.

He let out a groan of annoyance as he stood up. "Look," his inhumane voice came out, "I just want you safe. Having two demon bodyguard isn't that pick of a deal," he reassured me or least tried too.

I got off the bed and put back on my panties. "Really? Because that screams 'attack me' more and since it's for safety reasons, why don't you have two demon bodyguard as well?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"Because I can handle myself," he bluntly replied. I stared at him in shock before rolling my eyes and flashing back into the kitchen.

"Sky, come on. You know what I mean. You just aren't trained well yet. When you complete your training, then I might dismiss them," Lucifer spoke behind me. By his voice alone, it was clear he was in human form.

I ignore his words and continued eating my breakfast since I didn't finish it.

"Something tells me that she isn't happy about you assigning bodyguards for her," Quinn spoke to Lucifer. Lucifer glared at her, "Quinn, if you don't mind you fucking business, I'm going to rip your arms of you body and make you watch as I feed it to the bloodhounds," he threatened her. Her face turned pale at his threat and she quickly mumbled an apology.

I found it a bit amusing as to how people or demon in this case instantly changes one Lucifer's tone switches up. "Wouldn't she just regenerate another arm or something since she's a demon?" I asked breaking his logic.

I watch as Lucifer's face drained of threats and was now focused on me with soft feature. "No, I control what happens down there. Babe, you need to start reading the books," he huffed referring to his library. I nodded my head, "Right," I trailed off.

"So, did you tell her yet?" Quinn asked looking at Lucifer.

Lucifer sent her a glare causing her to swallow the now forming lump in her throat. "Tell me what?" I asked looking between both of them.

"Nothing important. You should start reading. Tonight we will train," Lucifer smiled at me before turning to glare at her. "Quinn, my office, now!" he growled at her before disappearing. I watch as Quinn looked as if she was about to faint with fear. She soon disappeared and I flashed myself into the library in Hell.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw it was the two guys Lucifer had made into my bodyguards.

"You don't have to follow me around you know," I chirped as I looked between both of them.

The one with blue eyes shook his head, "It's not a choice My Queen," he replied.

"My Queen?" I questioned.

They both nodded their heads. "You are to be called My Queen as you are engaged with Mr. Morning Star, the King," the brown eyed guys replied.

"Well...don't call me that. It sounds like I have a gold spoon in my mouth or as if I'm more important than everyone else," I tried to explain.

There eyebrows both rose at my statement. "But you are important My Queen," the brown eyed guy stated.

I let out a sigh, "No. I'm just like you. A normal demon who's just fighting for justice. Please stop calling me My Queen. Just call me Skylar or Sky for short."

"We do not have permission to call -"

"I just gave you permission," I cut off the blue eyed guy.