Chapter 29

- Mature content -

I glimpsed over to Lucifer to see he was not phased by my teasing. I had tried to grab his cock but he didn't move a muscle or even made a sound. He just continued to talk. It was honestly frustrating.

Our dinner soon came to an end and I was thankful. We all got up and Lucifer held me up and close to him as I felt my legs were growing weak. We walked out the building and Isabella and Charlie went to their own car whilst Lucifer and I got into the care Jeff was in.

On the way back to our place, Lucifer started to use his powers to feel me up again. His land just laid on my lap as his powers did the rest. I bit the inside of my lip to stop from moaning. Part of me wanted him to stop but the other part was enjoying it.

As we arrived to our place, we got out the car and walked through the lobby and headed to our room. Lucifer held me by the waist by his left side as he took the key out to open our door.

I watched as he slowly moved on purpose causing me to growl in frustration as he was still continuing to tease me. He let out a chuckle before finally opening the door. He literally carried me inside before shutting the door.

He then released me and stared at me with a smirk as he was now teasing me hard.

"Lucifer!" I moaned out as I grabbed his jacket about to orgasm. He seemed to have known I was going to orgasm because he stopped. I let out a frustrated sigh and found myself falling to my knees in front him due to being weak.

"Don't stop," I begged him as I looked up at him.

I watched as he just smirked down at me before taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. He then lowered himself to my eye level as I was still kneeling in front him.

"If we do this, I will not stop until I'm satisfied. I'm not going to stop when you're finished. I'm going to keep going until you orgasm over and over and over again. You're not in control. I am. Do you submit?" he spoke in a deep voice.

I bit my lip and quickly nodded, "I submit."

His eyes light up with amusement at how desperate I must have sounded. I would be embarrassed right now but I don't care. I needed him to finish what he started.

He stood up and slackened his tie. "Get up," he demanded. I slowly got off the floor and followed him to the bedroom. He closed the door and I went to turn around but to look at him but he turned me back around so my back was towards him.

"You do as you're told, not as you want," he growled.

I nodded as he unzipped my dress and undid my bra. I stepped out of it as he threw the clothes aside. He then walked in front me and eyed my body.

I was now becoming in patient as he was taking too long.

"Hurry up," I whined.

His eyes flickered off my breast and to my eyes.

"Put your hands behind your back," he ordered. I did as told before he walked back around. I then felt my hand behind tied behind my back.

He walked back around and gently pushed me down forcing me on my knees. He was now shirtless and pulling out his cock from his pants. His hand wrapped around my hair and tilted my head back as he stuffed his cock in my mouth. I sucked him off and gagged on it which caused him to smirk.

He then shifted into his demon form and I choked on his cock more as I continued to suck on it. After a few minutes, he pulled it out and shifted back into human form. He then pulled me up and sat me onto a dresser with my legs open in front him and my back against a wall.

"You're so fucking wet," he whispered as he licked his lips. Without another word, he crashed his lips against my pussy and sucked on it with a combination of licking me as well. He gently bit me and I let out a moan only for him to cover my mouth with his left hand.

He then stuck two of his right fingers in my pussy as he sucked on my clit. I let out a muffle moan in his hand at how good it felt. His tongue just rolling around on my pussy.

He started to finger me faster and I felt myself going to orgasm any second. He then slowed down and lifted me up with one hand as he continued to suck me off.

I was then laid on a soft surface which was now the bed. He sat up straight and leaned down towards me so he was now face to face. I was now staring at his demon form again. He leaned down and kissed my lips to which I could taste my sweetness. He then pulled away and kissed the side of my jaw before wrapping his hand around my neck.

With his free hand, he put his cock in my pussy causing me to moan. He then softly thrust himself in me. Each thrust hitting harder than before. He soon picked up the pace causing me to moan. His grip tightened around my neck as he kissed me to silence my moans.

As he did it harder and faster, I felt myself giving in as I had now orgasm but he didn't stop, he just kept going. I found myself moaning out his name louder than I've ever before.

He then slowed down and pulled me up. He reached behind me and undid the knot from his tie before tying my hands in front. He put my hands around his neck as he picked me up. With both arms under my thighs, he pounded me. I found myself moaning each time and grabbing the back of his hair.

With my legs wrapped around his waist, he pounded me in his demon form. He then did something he never done before. He adjusted his cock inside me a little to the left. I felt my sensations heightened as I was building up even more than before.

He thrust inside me harder and I felt getting another orgasm.

"At a girl," he growled in a sinister voice. I couldn't say anything as I was trying to control my breathing and my quiver. He then moved my hand from around his neck and placed me on the edge of the bed on my hands and knees.

He then wrapped my hair around his hand before yanking my head back. His finger glide against my pussy as I shivered a bit as I was feeling sore and over sensitive.

Lucifer gently shoved his cock inside my wet pussy before pounding me again. Letting out moans after moans, he then slapped my ass causing me to squeal. He then thrust harder to the left and I felt myself about to orgasm again. To sensitive, I found myself grabbing ahead of the blankets.

As he continued, I let out a moan about to orgasm but he stopped. He then turned me over and started to eat me out again. His hands held my legs open with force as I couldn't keep my body tamed. He then fingered me fast.

"Stop! I'm going to orgasm again," I shrieked as his mouth was on my clit. I watched as a smirk rolled across his lips as he continued to eat me out.

Letting out a moan, my head tilted back as my hands grasped the blanket. I felt myself having another orgasm. Breathing heavily, I looked down to see Lucifer just eating me casually. I felt my vision fading in and out as I was now becoming restless.

I was then laid on my side with my leg lifted as Lucifer was now pounding me once more. Becoming tired as each second goes by, I laid my head on his arm and moan as his cock hit me in all the right spots. He then thrust into me harder and started to kiss my neck as his fingers rub faster against my clit. As the painful pleasure intensified, my nails scrapped against his arm as he turned into his demon form making himself bigger. 

With one last thrust, he let out a moan along with I as we both had orgasm at the same time. He then rammed me a few more times causing my whole body to quiver. With that, I felt my eyes closing as my mind and body drifted off to sleep.