Chapter 64

"I thought you'd be happy to see me," he fake pouted as he walked around.

"You fucked me over last time. I thought you were going to be a good friend but nope, you're an asshole," I hissed.

His eyebrow arched up, "You and I have very different definitions of being fucked and I should be the one upset with you. After your boyfriend took you, he came back and literally raised hell on all of us. Qwin still can't sit because his ass whooping was that bad," he informed me.

I couldn't help but laugh, "He kind of deserved it and so do you. I still don't know why he sent you," I admitted.

"Because when a dementors time is up, it goes to hell before going back to the prison realm," he filled me in, "So before that happens, I'm going to take this time and enjoy beating the shit out of you," he smirked as he got in defense position.

I threw my pistol to the floor along with the two knives. "Likewise," I replied before I got in defense position.

His smirk grew wider as he then shifted to dementor form. Within a blink, he raced towards me and tackled me through the window. He slammed me to the concrete ground and I hate to say it but I actually felt that tackle. He quickly got off me and grabbed my shirt before throwing me across the driveway.

My fingers dug into the driveway as I stopped myself from rolling. I quickly stood up and looked to see Ash was smirking inhuman as he was walking over to me. Focusing, I rolled my shoulder and my wings came out. He then flew up to which I did as well before launching to one another. I tackled him to the floor and reached inside his chest only to feel nothing.

"I don't have a heart babe," he smirked before power kicking me off him. I flew back down and slammed his body deeper into the ground. He then flipped me over and his hand reached inside my chest. 

"But it looks like you do," he chirped as his finger gripped my heart. His other hand then passed through my skin and I let out a piercing scream causing the place to shake as he broke my ribs.

Using my powers, I froze both of his hands before snapping them off me. They vanished and I kicked him off me causing him to fly across the driveway.

I felt myself getting lightheaded. I was running out of power. Quickly thinking, I looked to Ash who was now getting back up. He then started to run at me. Timing it right, I formed a portal behind me which lead to hell. As he got closer, I pulled out the mirror portal and flashed behind him. With a swift move, I kicked him into the mirror portal. I watched as he stumbled in. he quickly stood up and tried to come out but was stood by an invisible barrier.

"Looks like you're going to Hell sooner than you thought mother fucker," I hissed as I froze the mirror over. He started to protest and I quickly shattered it only to collapse to the floor.

"Sky!" a voice shouted. I looked to see it was Darwin and his guys. I felt myself growing weaker as each second went by. "I need to get home," I breathe out. I looked down to see I was bleeding a bit from over my heart but my ribs were just making the pain worst.

A car pulled up and Marcel helped me in. As everyone got in and the car took off, Darwin pulled off the attack and Marcel kept trying to keep me away as I was feeling sleepy. What felt like hours, I finally reached in front of my house. Marcel helped me out the car and into the house.

I stumbled over to the fridge and ripped open a blood bag before drinking it. I stopped for a second as it tasted different. I then stumbled over to the sink as I was now throwing it up. I used too much power. I tried to used the thread to heal myself but I was out of power.

"Sky?!" a voice shouted from the living room.

"Here," I gasped out through the pain. He turned around and his eyes widened as he rushed over to me. "I felt you were hurt but not this hurt. What happened?" he asked as he was searching for my wounds. Turns out I was more hurt than I thought because he pulled out a bullet from my arm and rib.

"Turns out the dementor he sent was Ash. I killed him though. Ash shoved his hand through my chest and broke my ribs. Blood isn't helping me," I rushed out as I was in pain.

I watched as he tried to heal me but couldn't. "Angels can heal demons," he hissed as he tried again but failed. His eyes then softened with sympathy, "You're going to have to call him. He's the only one who could help you," Micah spoke.

I let out a sigh. My humanity being off has come to an end. It was a nice run while it lasted.

"He's going to hate -"

"He's going to take care of you. You have to learn to trust him the way he trusts you," Micah softly spoke cutting me off.

I slowly nodded my head and part of me felt like crying which was new considering I still had my humanity off.

"It's going to be okay," Micah reassured me as he released me.

I let out a sigh and stared at the center of the room trying to use all my strength to stand.

"Lucifer," my voice came out in a whisper. I didn't have to blink. He was standing right in front of me.

I watched as he studied me for a second before looking directly into my eyes.

Micah then walked up to him but Lucifer didn't take his eyes off me as Micah spoke to him.

"She needs your help. The realm is sucking out her energy and she's in a loop of a dying stage. Regular blood isn't doing it for her. I know you're mad but there's a way to switch her humanity back on without the ritual. She's different. You just need to be patient," Micah tried to speak to him.

Not one time did Lucifer take his gaze off me and I felt a bit intimidated but I kept my stare. I was now regretting that I called him. Micah spoke a few more words before he stepped aside. I bit the inside of my cheek as I was feeling the pain run through my body.

Lucifer made his way towards me and I looked up to see he had no expression.

"I think I'm feeling much better. I'll just go lay down and I'll be better in -" before I could finish I let out a small scream of pain causing the place to shake. Lucifer's arm gently wrapped around my waist and picked me up before placing me on the counter. He then took his shirt off as he remained in his shorts. He shifted to demon form and grabbed a knife before cutting his palm. He then walked up to me and gestured for me to drink.

I took his hand in mine and drank his body. My whole body started to feel warm and I felt my insides healing. I spent the next minute or so consuming his blood. The feeling it gave me just had me smiling in warmth the entire time and I felt as if I was high. After finishing, I pulled away and he shifted back into his human form before putting his shirt back on.

I went to get off the counter but Lucifer held me in my spot before standing in front of me. His hand on both side of the counter so I was trapped sitting on it. I watched as he kept his gaze on me.

"I know you hate me and you're disappointed in -"

"No. I'm going to talk and you're going to listen," he spoke in a soft tone as he cupped my face. I felt so vulnerable at his touch but I nodded in understanding. "I'm not disappointed in you nor do I hate you. I just didn't want you to do down the same path I did or others went down. I know you're still the same Skylar I fell in love with years ago, you're just hidden behind your demon side. I know things haven't been easy for you and this isn't the life you chose but I will try my best to make it as great as possible for you. Skylar, I love you and I don't want to lose you like this. I want a future with you and that also means I want a family as well," he smiled.

My eyes widened, "As in our own?" I asked a bit baffled by his statement.

He nodded his head, "Yes. Hopefully a girl so she looks like her mother and I could spoil her," he chuckled.

"Nah, the first child is going to be a boy," I chuckled. He then cupped my face before kissing me. I kissed him back and felt my body being warmed up.

He slowly pulled away and kissed my forehead. "I need you to turn on your humanity," he whispered as he leaned his forehead onto mine.

"I don't know if I can," I admitted as I grabbed his hand. "Your brothers need you. Henry needs you. I need my wife back. I love you," he whispered as he kissed me again. Something in me cracked and I reached inside before flipping the switch. Lucifer pulled away again and wiped the tear away from my eyes. My humanity switch was back on.

He then looked at his phone before looking back at me. "I'm sorry but the guys are all in court," he informed me.