Chapter 16

Jellal flew faster than I've known. Sean came charging at me with his dragon. His dragon opened his mouth and I could see it was like light which meant it was fire.

"Ice now," I ordered Jellal. Jellal roar and ice shot out at Sean and his dragon. Sean's dragon quickly fired back with fire. It was like a 50-50 battle.

Using my powers, I pushed back Sean's dragon flames. From the corner of my eyes. I saw myself becoming surrounded by some of Sean's demons. Quickly thinking, I focused my powers and mind.

We need to take care of the other demons around us. Keep flying. I'll flash us behind and you can freeze the dragon over.

Within a blink, I flashed behind Sean's dragon and Jellal shot out ice causing the dragon to freeze over. I flashed off the Jellal to the demon and a ripped out his heart before stabbing it with my nail. He turned into ashes. I did the same to the demons around me. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Sean hopping off the dragon and flying away and to the fight that was on ground. His dragon was now currently falling to the ground then shattered to millions of pieces.

I was then tackled from behind and placed in a choke hold. I flipped the person over and kicked him away from me. He went to charge back at me but he then vanished revealing Micah. He also had the stone in his hand. He gave me a smile which I smiled back. He then flew away. I looked to Jellal to see some demons attacking him. I flashed over and took out the original dagger. Focusing my powers, I threw it and piercing it through all their hearts as I ripped out some of the other demons heart with my hand. I heard rumbling under me and I looked straight down to see the pieces of ice forming back to a dragon form.

How was that possible?

Looking around, in the distance, my eyes landed on a bunch of people in a circle that was about 100 meters away from where Sean's army was standing.

"Take care of the dragon," I informed Jellal. I flashed over to the group of people and saw they were chanting. They were witches, about 10 of them. In the center was some sort of campfire.

"Where's the marshmallow and chocolate?" I asked causing them to open their eyes. There faces were filled with shock. Within a blink, I ripped out two peoples head. I felt dizzy and my vision became blurry.

Letting out a growl, I focused and held my hand up causing all their hearts to be ripped out. My eyes focused as I was no longer dizzy. I looked to see only on of them was still standing. I flashed over to him and wrapped my hand around his neck causing him to choke.

"Please don't kill me. It's nothing personal against you," he begged as he was choking.

I let out a hysterical laugh, "It became personal when it involved Lucifer. It became more personal when Sean killed my brother and you and your little witch friends stand by his side so yes it is fucking person. Everyone standing on his side is going to fucking died," I hissed before breaking his neck.

For safety reasons, I stabbed all of them in the heart just to make sure they didn't come back to life. Turns out they're just witches since their bodies didn't vanish into ashes. I flashed back to Jellal and hopped on as he flew across the field.

I looked down to see Enya disintegrating some demons and Lucifer taking some of them out with himself inflamed. My eyes scanned across the field and landed on Sean who was currently getting ready to kill some demon that was on our side. In his hand was some sort of knife. It looked nothing like the dagger I had but it gave off a deadly vibe.

"Take out the demons in air," I order Jellal before flashing down towards Sean. I threw him off the demon who quickly thanked me. He then pulled me aside before ripping someone's heart out. My eyes landed on his hand which also had the stone. Everyone on Lucifer's side went through a ritual with this stone.