Chapter 55

I went to flash but two people held me down in my seat. It was Axel and Sean.

Lucifer then took the seat across from me and looked around before looking behind me at the t.v which showed all the floors where Gabe and I had killed the Adyin guys.

"Black bikini and covered in blood," Lucifer mumbled as he eyed me. I shot him a smirk and settled back in my chair. "New look. You like it?" I asked to which he just started blankly at me.

"You should just chain her to hell until she turns her humanity back on," A feminine voice came around from behind me to which Lucifer glared at the person before rolling his eyes. It was Doris.

"Aren't you just kinky," I smirked at her to which she was now glaring at me as she stood behind Lucifer.

"Gabe, you need to save me. Axel, Sean, Lucifer and Doris is here!" I called him mentally.

I then looked back to Lucifer, "So you guys together now or something?" I asked to which Doris smirked and Lucifer scoffed.

"No. We're getting married and you're stuck with me so deal with it," Lucifer quickly replied. I let out a laugh, "Oh sweetheart, I think you're the one who's stuck with me considering the situation we're in," I winked.

Doris rolled her eyes, "You shouldn't have waited so long to marry her after the engagement. If she was officially Queen you could have authority over her which she would have no choice but to do as you say but nooo, she's still human in some context," Doris scoffed.

"I see them. Attack now or on your call?" Gabe's voice echoed through my head. "Wait on my call," I replied.

Lucifer's eyes widened and my eyebrow rose as I looked back to Doris. "What do you mean he'll have authority over me?" I asked.

"Well," she looked at her nails, "He can -"

"Shut up Doris," Lucifer growled before swiftly standing up and lifting her up in the air with his hand wrapped around her neck. "No, she's said so much before. Explain," I demanded. Lucifer glared at Doris before looking back at me with a sigh. He then threw her to the floor across the room and sat down.

"When you came back as a demon, I was supposed to not only pass your heart through hell but I was supposed to pass your physical body through hell when you woke up but I never did, only your heart. When you came back I totally forgot about that and the time expired. I was able to save you from being stuck with your humanity off last time but this time, if you lose control, you'll be stuck with it off if you don't turn it back on soon. Since the time has passed for me to walk you through hell's gate physically, marrying you can save you from being stuck. Doris sucks at explaining stuff," he explained.

I sat there in silence for a minute.

"So you're only marrying me because you want me to pass through hell?" I asked.

He quickly shook his head, "No, of course not Princessa," he grabbed my hand in his, "I love you with all my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I wouldn't change that for the world," he reassured me.

"I love you too and I want to spend the rest of my life with you too," I softly spoke, "But," I pulled my hand away from his, "I will not marry you if it means I have to turn my humanity back on," I stated.

I watched as his eyes were filled with sadness but they quickly hardened into anger. "You don't have a choice now since -"

"How did you even find me?" I asked. He ignored my questioned and turned to mumbled something to Zepar who just appeared in the room.