Chapter 8

For the next couple of days, Lucifer and I had trained hard, mostly me. Lucifer was already undefeatable. Training was hell itself. It was brutal, long and painful. We were now sitting in Lucifer's office. I starred at him as he continued to explain to why he needed to use Liana.

"Do you get it?" he asked. I gave him a small smile before nodding my head lying. My eyebrow rose, "Do you really?" he questioned. I shifted my nod to shaking my head.

"Thought you would the first time. Alright, the only reason I'm keep her a Demon for now is because she's sort of close with Sean. She will be by his side this whole time until war. Until then, she'll be reporting to me what's going on," he started to explain again.

"Like a spy?" I questioned. He nodded with a smile, "Exactly."

"Well, what if she's actually reporting wrong information to you and telling Sean about this?" I asked.

He leaned back in his office chair, "Not going to happen. She's pretty terrified of what I can do but yes, I get your point."

"What if she rants you out?"

He shook his head, "Not going to happen Princessa."

I sat back in the chair across from him, in front his desk. "And Quinn? How do you view her?" I found myself asking.

"She's just here to run around to get things in order. She's like an old acquaintance. One who I'm not to fond of but she'll do at the moment and I promise, you have nothing to worry about," he assured me.

I nodded my head, "Fair enough," I informed him. His phone started to ring to which he quickly looked at the caller id and picked it up.

"What's up?" he casually answered. He stayed silent for a couple of second before gazing at me as if it was about me. "Okay, we're coming down," he informed the person on the other line before hanging up.

He hung up and stood up causing me to stand up. We then headed out the room, and down the hall.

"James is here with Gabe. Axel went and got them here. Said something was wrong with Gabe. I don't know what," he informed me. I felt something in me crush as he said something was wrong with Gabe. I loved all my brothers but Gabe was the only one who can truly hit the soft spot, even for the guys as well.

As I walked down the stairs behind Lucifer, we walked into the living room and I looked to see Axel and James were talking by the mini bar. Liana and Quinn were sitting by the couch talking. Gabe was just standing by the window, starring outside. He was also in sweats and a white shirt. I walked over to Axel and James.

As James saw me, we quickly wrapped each other in a hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a concerned tone as I eyed him. He quickly nodded his head, "I'm fine. We're all fine. It's Gabe," he gestured to him. I looked to see Gabe was now laying on the couch on his stomach.

I looked back to James who had a frown on his lips. "How long has he been like this?" I asked.

James rubbed the back of his head, "About 4 days. He barely eats and spent most of the time in his room, in his bed," he informed me. I looked back at Gabe who's back was turned against me so his face was towards the back of the couch. "It's his bipolar," I mumbled.

James nodded, "Yes. The pills don't seem to work this time."

I shook my head, "I don't think that's going to fix it. Just leave him with me for a few," I stated. James looked at Gabe then back at me, "I don't know about that. He turned really violent when you force him to get up or something," he mumbled.