Missing

Darius watched Joanna as she struggled to get some sleeping. He wished he could go to her and hold her close to him,he knew her body would fit perfectly against his.  Observing her, he learned that Joanna frequently bit her lower lip and every time he watched her,he envisaged himself caressed with the softness of her lips.

"Aagh!" Darius groaned out of frustration, he could not believe he was falling for a mere servant. A part of him argued that it was only lust but Darius knew he had been with one two many women to be able to differentiate between lust and love. He wanted to be with Joanna,he could not explain why he was drawn to her but he was.

Suddenly Darius heard an agonizing scream. The scream tore through him like a great shard of glass. Without wasting time, Darius and his men were up in arms. He looked at where Joanna was sleeping but he was greeted with an empty sight. He felt his eyes widen and his pulse quicken.

"Find her,and leave no stone unturned!" He ordered.
Without further a due, Darius and his men were shuffling into the woods looking for Joanna. His heart thuddered as his mind struggled to figure out what had happened. One minute Joanna was uncomfortably sleeping opposite him and the next minute she was out in the woods screaming.

He couldn't let anything happen to her, he would never forgive himself for putting an innocent girl in harm's way. He had to find her,no matter what it cost,he would kill anything and anyone who dared to hurt the love of his life!

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did,I know it's short but it's worthit. Stick around to find out what happened to Joanna and if Darius is really falling in love with a servant.
Don't forget to vote and comment.Thaaaanks!!