Still Searching

Seven days had gone by and Joanna had not set her eyes on the light of day neither had she had anything decent to eat. She had grown weak and pale, her skin had lost all it's colour and her lips had dried up, drawing cracks on her once pink and full lips. Lying on the floor, Joanna shut out her reality by creating a world of her own, a place where she was happy and loved, a place where no one would hurt her without a just cause. She was lost in her own little world when the harsh words of the queen brought her back to reality. She slightly tried to open her eyes but her eyelids were stronger than her for they had accustomed themselves to the darkness that had become part of Ella's life. She faintly glimpsed at the glow illuminated from the fire torch the guard behind the queen held. She could have chosen to keep her eyes open for a while longer but she knew nothing good would come out of the one sided meeting,so she chose to shut her eyes and give ear to the queen.

The queen couldn't help but throw daggers at Joanna, she was like a bear with a sore head but fervently tried to put her emotions under control. " Where is it?" The queen asked. "Do you want to die in here? Don't you miss your freedom? Don't you have a family to go home to? The queen went on and on with her questions but Joanna remained silent. " Fine! No more bread and water for you, you will starve until you finally decide to speak up!" The queen shouted, throwing her hands in the air, she shuffled out of the dungeon, with the guard matching behind her.

Joanna did not dare to think about the queen's words or hurt over her unending misery. She knew her fate and fighting it wouldn't make any difference. Once more she shut out her reality and embraced the paradise she created for herself.

Mean while, Leo was sitted behind his desk tapping his fingers against the wooden desk. He patiently waited for Stanley. He had decided to question him about Joanna's whereabouts but before he could bombard Stanley with all the questions he had piled up in his mind, Rayala invaded his space wearing a dress that was completely unappealing for servants. The dress exposed the fullness of her bossom and the slit of her dress was long enough to expose her thighs.

Leo's jaw dropped and his manhood threatened to betray him causing him to shift slightly on his chair. Rayala was indeed very beautiful. She amorously maneuverd towards Leo, her eyes bore into his eyes as if she knew his every desire. She put her weight above his thighs, making her dress ride up a bit, exposing her flesh. Leo was completely rendered speechless and his lustful energy washed over him. He nuzzled his face into her neck and inhaled the pleasing smell of jasmine which in return, stimulated his brain waves. Leo burned up with desires and for a moment he could not think straight, he wrapped his hands around Rayala's waist, bringing her body closer to his. He brought his hand under her chin, forcing her to look at him. Rayala's eyes were beautiful, but dark as coal. Leo recalled the time he had gazed into Joanna's brown eyes, her eyes were welcoming and full of innocence, completely different from they eyes that were now looking at him.

Leo's senses rushed back to him and he quickly rose to his feet, causing Rayala to fall on the floor. "My Lord, did I do something wrong? Don't you like how I dressed for you today." Rayala asked on the verge of tears.
"Get out and never come back!" Leo commanded.
Rayala picked herself up and run out in tears. Leo's chest was heaving up and down, he was burning with desire but he could not allow himself to give in to his lustful nature. He shuffled to the bathroom and deeped his burning body in cold water. For the first time, Leo felt guilty for allowing a woman other than Joanna to arouse his feelings. He could not bare to be away from Joanna any longer, he had to find her, even if it meant using his magic to do so!