Confusion

Joanna woke up feeling like she had never felt before,her body sunk comfortably on the massive bed and the silk covers soothed her body in a magical way. She felt like she was in paradise. Looking around the room, she notice she was in a royal room. It was grand and massive, the walls had a white and golden colour making the room look more beautiful, some portraits of ancient heroes were hanged on the right and left side of the wall blending with the colours of each side and there was a shelf with different books. Joanna slowly pulled the covers away and carefully placed her feet on the floor, it wasn't cold,instead the warmth of the fluffy mat that massaged her feet comforted her.Joanna examined her leg,though it was bandaged,no pain emanated from it, finding relief, she inhaled and exhaled her favourite fragrance of lavender that floated in the air. She couldn't help but smile at the beauty of the room.

Joanna also noticed there was a dressing table filled with different cosmetics and perfumes and they all looked expensive, she walked towards the wardrobe and slowly opened it. She gasped when she saw the sight before her, expensive gowns of different types and colours greeted her and they were extremely beautiful.
"I must be in the queen's chamber ,"she thought to herself.
Realising she was out of place, she withdrew from the wardrobe and walked towards the window.

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining and people were out performing their daily duties. But Joanna was surprised to see two beautiful girls playing and running around in the green field, she had never seen children playing around in the palace, it was always filled with servants and guards but the scenario she saw outside was a complete opposite of the palace she worked in. The servants were not running up and down as usual, but they seemed relaxed, as if they had eaten from tree of peace and tranquility.

Finding her environment an usual, Joanna decided to step out of the room and find out what was going on. Just like the room she was in, the corridor was also painted white and there were several statues arranged on the left side, she also noticed there were no guards inside the palace something that rarely happend in the palace. Prince Darius made it his duty to ensure guards were allocated in different positions in the palace. Like a lost cat,she slowly trudged down the stairs. She walked straight to the door without inspecting the house further but before she could turn the knob,a voice caught her attention, it was a voice she had heard before but she couldn't say where.

"My queen,you have finally awoken!" He said as he walked towards her and took hold of her right hand and led her back upstairs. Joanna noticed the man was pleased to see her because he couldn't wipe away the smile that plastered his face but what intrigued her more was the way the strange man held her hand with so much love and affection. She was lost in her thoughts that she didn't realise she was back in the bedroom. The man slowly let go of her and walked towards the wardrobe. "I think this one will fit well for the occasion, don't you agree? Plus I don't think it's proper for a queen to walk around in her night gown." The man said while removing a light cream gown from the wardrobe. At those words, Joanna was completely alarmed, she hadn't realised she was only in a  night gown, a dress that completely displayed her curves, she quickly crossed her arms over her chest, her upper part was not small or huge but they were big enough to be seen.

To say Joanna was speechless would be an understatement, she was extremely perplexed. She could not explain where she was or who she was with and most importantly, she couldn't explain why the strange man offered her a gown from the queen's wardrobe and why he called her queen. Had she lost her sanity after the fall in the forest or was she dead? She concluded the best explanation would be that she had died after falling. She was dead and the gods decided to grant her silent requests in the after life.