Two

Aimee smirked as Simon lead her to the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to the bed with her. Aimee kkissed Simon. His stubble brush against her waist as she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled "I love you" Aimee said "I love you too" aimee said as they started to undress each other. Aimee moved so that she was further up the bed and Simon moved up, he graabed her hips and pulled her towards him. Simon grabbed a condom off of the side and pushed into Aimee. Aimee moaned loudly as she ran her hands down his back. Her nails dug against his skin as he moved in and out of her.  Aimee moaned loudly as Simon bite into her neck.

****************
Aimee lay in bed, she watched Simon as he started to dress. "I hate when you leave me" Aimee said. Simon smiled "trust me baby. Your not the only one" Simon said "I don't see why Karen needs you in for an early meeting, I need you" Aimee said as she rolled over in the bed. The sheets slipped off of her body and Simon smirked at her naked body. "Oh trust me, I would rather stay here with you, although the fact that tom clarkson constantly is flirting with you, it makes me very possessive" Simon said. Aimee smirked as she bite her lip looking at him "I like a possessive you" Aimee said as she knelt from the bed and grabbed his tie pulling him towards her and kissed him

*****************
Aimee got to work, she spotted Hannah and max and smiled. She noticed Hannah held baby Autumn. Aimee walked over and smiled, she looked to Autumn who wriggled in Hannah's gripped trying to reach for aimee. "I think that you have an admirer" Hannah said as she handed Autumn to Aimee. Aimee smiled to autumn "hiya beautiful little girly" Aimee said as autumn giggled and started to cuddle and kiss Aimee. Aimee smiled and ran her hand threw Autumn hair and smiled. She started to think what it would be like of she and Simon had a little autumn of their own.

Hannah and Aimee sat in the staff room, Hannah had dropped autumn off at creche. Hannah handed a cup to Aimee as Simon walked in. Aimee smirked at him as he winked at her. "What's going on with you two" Hannah asked as Simon walked off to the office, he went to meet with Simon. He and max were determined to get rid of Karen, Simon wanted her gone especially for the way in which she spoke to his girlfriend. Aimee smirked as she took a sip of her coffee "I don't know what you mean" Aimee said. Hannah smirked "you and a certain deputy head, I can sense something is going on. Call it a sick sense" Hannah said and Aimee rolled her eyes "tell me" Hannah said "okay, he's my boyfriend but we are keeping it hush, for now. I want to prove myself as a new teacher" Aimee said "its obvious that there something going on, the sexual tension between you two is undeniable" Hannah said"that's nothing, you should see it behong close doors" Aimee said as Hannah choked on her coffee "oh I bet" she said. Aimee smoked at Hannah, she was glad to have Hannah as a friend especially considering Hannah was a lot like her.