Twelve

Aimee woke up to the sound of babbling. She frowned to herself half asleep as she looked to see Simon who was sitting on the edge of the bed as he feed April. She looked to them and smiled as she lay watching them, she smiled to him as she thought of just what a great father that he really was."hey" Simon said as he looked to her and noticed that she was awake. Aimee sat up in bed and looked to them and smiled "is she okay?" Aimee asked as he looked to her and smiled "she's perfect" he said as Aimee looked to him and smiled "your so good with her" Aimee said as Simon smiled "it's nothing really, she's just a good baby" he said as she smiled as he placed s hand on Aimee's cheek and smiled "I love you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I love you too" she said as she leant in and kissed him.

***

Aimee got to work with Simon and sighed as she looked to April who sat babbling away in her car seat. Max and Hannah walked over to her and smiled "are you ready for your first day back?" Hannah asked Aimee as she held autumn who was being clingy, Aimee looked to them and sighed as she looked to April "I don't know, I don't want to leave her" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and smiled "she will be okay" Hannah said as Aimee nodded.

"It's harder than I thought it would be,coming to work and leaving her" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and smiled "I know the feeling,  but she is worth it all and you need some time away from her even if it is at work" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Besides you three are the cutest family" Hannah said as Aimee chuckled. "Well, I can't help how good we look" Aimee said as Hannah chuckled as they walked to the crèche. Aimee sighed as she looked to April and smiled. She looked to April and smiled "you be a good girl baby" Aimee said as Hannah smiled to her "she will be fine" Hannah said as Aimee nodded. "Simon has been acting off" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and frowned "it will be fine, it's just hard adjusting to a new baby" hannah said as Aimee nodded.

***

Aimee sighed to herself as she sat in her classroom as Hannah stood in the doorway and sighed as Aimee played with her engagement ring "you know you two will be fine, you always are" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her "I'm worried that he is cheating on me" Aimee said "he wouldn't and if he has, I will rip his balls off and he is an idiot for cheating on you, your amazing and don't deserve that" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her best friend and smiled "why don't you come round later and we can have a girly night with the babies and max and Simon can go out" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "sure"

That night, Aimee sat in Hannah's as April slept. Autumn sat between them as she sat watching frozen. Max and Simon stood in a bar together. Simon was getting drunk rather quickly. He looked to max who frowned "are you okay?" Max asked as Simon looked to him and sighed "I need to tell you something " he said as max looked to him "I cheated on Aimee, I slept with someone else while she was giving birth to April" Simon said as max looked to him and frowned. Shocked at what he was hearing, knowing this was one secret he didn't want to know and knew he couldn't keep it from Hannah as she would kill him.