Six

"crap....crap...crap" aimee said as she ran a hand through her hair as she stood in the bathroom. She realised she was late, she was never late. Aimee glanced towards the bedroom where simon was asleep, she rested her head back against the wall and sighed. She knew that she was more than likely pregnant, she and simon had been reckless a few times, they weren't exactly careful. Aimee sighed as she picked up her phone off of the side. She strolled from her contacts and stopped as she got to hannahs name and clicked diall "hey" Hannah said as she answered the phone "hi" Aimee said "what's up? Are you okay" Hannah asked "can I meet you before work, I really need to talk to someone" Aimee said "sure". Aimee hung up the phone and walked back into the bedroom, she sat crossed legged on the bed next to Simon and sighed resting her head against the headboard. Simon woke up and looked to her "are you okay?" He asked "bad head" aimee said, she couldn't tell him that she thought she could be pregnant, not yet. Aimee wanted to know for sure, before she saw him.Simon sat up in the bed and wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, he kisses her forehead as she rested her head on his chest "you sure your okay?" Simon asked and Aimee nodded.

***
Aimee met up with Hannah at a cafe before work. Aimee sat with a coffee in her hand as Hannah walked on with Autumn "hey" Hannah said as she took a seat "mummy up" autumn said as she reached to be out of her push chair. Aimee smiled to autumn she couldn't help but think what it would be like if she was pregnant "what's up?" Hannah asked and Aimee sighed "I think I'm pregnant" Aimee said and Hannah looked to her "oh really? Have you took a test?" Hannah asked and Aimee shook her head "I'm scared, I'm late and I'm never ever late, and I haven't been feeling myself I've been feeling tired and sick I just thought it was a bug but now, Simon and agreed we would wait until we got married before we had kids" Aimee said as she ran her hands through her hair. "Come on, well get a test on the way to work, okay?" Hannah said and Aimee nodded.

***
Aimee and Hannah walked to work, she bought a test on the way to work, Aimee felt anxious about it all. "It will be okay, I was terrified when I fell pregnant but I wouldn't change autumn for the world" Hannah said "why would you wanna change this little cutie for" Aimee said as she picked Autumn up who giggled. Aimee walked into work and she spotted Simon, he walked over to her and kissed her "you feeling any better?" Simon asked "the same" Aimee said as she looked to him "I'm worried about you" Simon said "you don't need to be, I'm fine" Aimee said and Simon nodded he wasn't sure. Aimee walked off and walked into the toilets, she took the test from her bag and sighed. After taking a test Aimee sighed to herslef as she waited, she looked to the teat and sighed as she walked through the cubicle to see Hannah "well?" Hannah asked "I'm pregnant" Aimee said and Hannah smiled as she walked over and hugged Aimee. Aimee sighed, she didn't know how to tell Simon.