Eighteen

Simon frowned to himself as he got to Aimee's flat. He had been trying to call for a week and he was getting annoyed. He wanted to see April and he wanted to win Aimee back he knew it would take some doing but he loved her and he had made a mistake. All that he wanted was her back and his family back. Simon frowned as he looked into the flat and realised that no one was there and it looked as if no one had been there for a few weeks. Aimee has left with April and she didn't tell him. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed as he tried to call Aimee again and groaned "Aimee, call me. I need to know where you are. I'm worried. I am still April's father and I need to know where you both are" he said before he hung up the phone and sighed as he realised that one person would know where she was and it was Hannah.

Simon drove to work and walked into the office and saw Hannah and max "where is she? Where is Aimee and my daughter" he asked as she looked to him and frowned "I don't know" "of course you do, you and her are as thick as thieves you know everything" he said as max stood between them and frowned as he looked to Simon "she said she doesn't know so stay away from her, I will only tell you once" max said as Simon looked to him and sighed "fine but I will find Aimee and if I learn that you knew" he said before he walked off as max looked to Hannah "so do you know when she is" he asked as Hannah nodded "of course I do and he can't find out, Aimee needs space and Simon charging in isn't going to help" Hannah said as max nodded.

***

Hannah sat in a cafe with a fussy autumn and sighed as Aimee walked in with April and sat down "how are you" Hannah asked as Aimee looked to her and smiled "okay I guess" "Simon is on the warpath he wants to find you, come home and talk to him. You shouldn't have to run and he is the one in he wrong not you" Hannah said as Aimee sighed "I can't han, it's a mess" "it's your home and your still wearing the ring and it tells me something. Your still in love with him aren't you?" Hannah asked as Aimee looked to her and sighed "your not alone aims, you have me and max and autumn loves and misses you. You have your job and let's face it there's more than Simon lowsley" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and smiled.

***

Aimee sighed to herself as she packed up the car from the bed and breakfast that she was staying in. She ran a hand through her hair as she looked to April who was asleep in her car seat and smiled. She got into the car and send Hannah a text telling her she was coming home before she drove off. She drove off down the road and sighed as she headed back home. She saw a car come crashing towards her and went to steer out of the way only for the car to go crossing off of the side of the road. Causing Aimee to hit her head leaving her unconscious