Thirteen

Aimee got to work and sighed to herself. She was tired and annoyed with Simon. He had been distant and working a lot and Aimee was annoyed with it all and being left to look after their daughter alone. Aimee walked into the staffroom after dropping April off at the crèche and started to make herself a coffee and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair as Hannah walked in and looked to her and smiled "you look tired" Hannah said as Aimee smiled "I'm always tired" Aimee said as she rubbed her forehead as Simon walked in all cheery. Aimee shot him a glare hating how happy he was. "Okay, so the new mentor schemes start today and I want you all to support the students through it all" Simon said Aimee sat on a seat "I have no idea how he has time for new schemes when you have just had his kid" Hannah said as Aimee smiled "tell me about it"

***

Simon stood on the office as max walked in and looked to him "we need to talk" he said as Simon placed the file he was holding on the desk and sighed "no, just forget it okay, forget I said anything" Simon said "no I can't, Hannah is my fiancée and her best friend and I can't keep this from Hannah. Hannah knows something is up and if your planning on marrying her you need to tell the truth Simon, you can't have a marriage which is based on lies. You is the mother of your child and you were busy sleeping with someone else while she was in labour, she needs to learn the truth and if you don't tell her then I will" he said as he walked off as Simon sighed to himself and ran a hand through his hair.

***

Later that day, Aimee walked into the office and looked to Simon. She closed the office door and looked to him and frowned "we need to talk" she said as he sighed and looked to her "can it wait?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "no it can't, because your never home and you haven't even touched me since I had April, what's going on, do you not want me since I had our daughter or am I that repulsive to you?" Aimee asked as he looked to her and frowned "what? Of course you're not, I love you Aimee and you know that" he said as she looked to him and frowned "is there someone else then?" She asked.

Simon walked over to Aimee and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "I'm sorry, I know I have been distant but I promise you that it's only you, there is no one else" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as she deepened the kiss. He pulled her close and backed her over to the desk knocking the paperwork off of the desk. She grabbed a hold of his belt and pulled him close as she undid his belt. He pulled her to him as he pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Max walked into the staffroom and looked to Hannah who frowned at him "what is it?" She asked as max sighed and looked to him "I need to tell you something" he said as she nodded "what's going on?" Hannah asked as max looked to her and sighed "it's simon, he cheated on Aimee while she was giving birth" Max said as Hannah looked to him and frowned.