Nine

Aimee woke up to the sound of buzzing. She grabbed her phone off of the side and sighed as she saw Hannah calling her "hey" Aimee said as she placed her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. She was exhausted "bitch, are you dead. You said you would watch Autumn for me" hannah said as Aimee sat up and looked at the time "oh damn, I over slept" Aimee said as hannah chuckled "of course you did, hurry the hell up will you" Hannah said as Aimee hung up. She looked to her bed and seen that Simon had left early. She frowned to herself. She couldn’t help but feel off edge. He was away doing a lot and Aimee knew that they hadn't been together long and even if she was pregnant with his child. She was scared she was scared that she wasn’t good enough and that he had found someone else.

Aimee picked up her phone and sent him a text asking where he was. She sighed to herself as she got dressed. She gathered her stuff and grabbed her phone off of the side to see he had read and blanked her message "do I look like a bloody book Simon lowsley" Aimee muttered to herself. She looked to her ultra-scan photo and smiled as she placed a hand on her bump and smiled "it's okay baby, daddy still loves us" Aimee said unsure if she was trying to convince herself or her unborn child.

***

Aimee walked into hannahs and smiled "hey" hannah said as Aimee smiled slightly "you okay" hannah asked "yeah" Aimee said as Hannah pulled her a side "what is it?" Hannah asked "I think Simon is cheating on me" Aimee said as hannah frowned "don’t be daft, besides if he did id cut of his balls and stick them down his throat, beside I see the way he looks at you, he's crazy about you" Hannah said as Aimee smiled slightly "besides the way you do are at it, and by that, I mean my couch that max won't sit on, and I have to buy a new one. He loves you Aimee, trust me on that besides your carrying his child" Hannah said as Aimee smiled she placed a hand on her small bump and smiled. She could only hope hannah was right. Aimee smiled to her "don’t worry about it aims, trust me. Besides if Simon doesn’t want me, we both know tom Clarkson fancies the pants off of you" Hannah said causing Aimee to laugh.

***

Aimee walked over and sat with Autumn "hey princess, what's wrong" Aimee asked her as Autumn walked over to her and climbed on her knee "I want my mummy" Autumn said as Aimee smiled slightly She brushed her blonde hair out of her face and smiled "mummy, won't be long. What do you say we go to the park?" Hannah asked "yeah" Autumn said as Aimee smiled "go get your coat and we can go" Aimee said. She smiled to Autumn who walked off and grabbed her frozen coat.

Aimee got to the park with Autumn. She watched as Autumn ran over to the slide. She stood against the fence as she spotted Simon. She frowned as she spotted who he was with. His ex, sue spark. She felt her blood boil especially as she saw Sue place a hand on his arm and kiss his cheek. She wiped away the tears from her eyes. She knew that Simon was up to something and this was the last thing that she expected.

***

Later that night Aimee walked into the house. She had gone from hurt to angry. She had dropped Autumn back with max and Hannah and drove home. She walked into the house and found Simon in their shared bedroom "hi" he said as she looked to him and glared "what's wrong with you?" He asked as he sensed the mood that she was in "you tell me, I saw you with sue, what are you doing with her" Aimee asked as he sighed "it's nothing" "nothing? Your telling me, that you are out in public, with your ex with her, hands all over you and it was nothing" "yes, god Aimee, will you stop being so controlling for crying out loud" Simon said as she crossed her arms over her chest "controlling? You call that controlling, I'll show you controlling in a minute, god, I'm meant to be your girlfriend, are you sleeping with her?" Aimee asked as he rolled his eyes "don’t be stupid, of course I'm not. Look you can't control who I talk to" Simon said as Aimee looked to him "what were you doing with her" "you really want to know. I ran in to her, i ran into her after I bought this, for you" Simon said as he slid a box along the dresser they were standing next to, a ring box which controlled an engagement ring.