Twenty six

Aimee groaned to herself as she woke up to someone jumping on her. She groaned as she looked to see April and smiled

"what are you doing" Aimee asked as April giggled

"up Mummy" April said as Aimee rolled her eyes as she grabbed her and pinned her to the bed and tickled her as Simon walked in. He looked to Aimee and smiled

"what are you doing?" Simon asked as he stood in the doorway. Aimee looked to him and smiled

"someone woke me up" Aimee said

"tell me about it, she had been awake since three in going to try and get her down for an hour" Simon said as Aimee smiled.

Simon picked up April as she cuddled into him and smiled as Aimee leant back against the headboard as she stood watching as April started to nod of on his shoulder.

She loved the watch him with April she knew what a great dad he was and use knew just what a great dad he would be to the one that she was carrying.

Aimee knew that she and Simon had their issues but she knew that she would do all that could to fix them. Aimee looked as Simon walked back into the room

"what are you smirking at?" He asked

"you your a good dad and met never can have some mummy and daddy time" she said as he looked to her and smirked as he walked over to her and grabbed her hips as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked into the kiss as he pushed her back onto the bed as they kissed passionately

***
Aimee went to see Hannah. She walked into the house and grinned. "I gather I'm not the only one with a hyper child?" She asked when she saw Autumn bouncing on the sofa.

Hannah scoffed. "Hyper isn't the word. Max decided to give her fruit shoot. Followed by skittles and now she's like this. He's gone out by the way."

Aimee smiled. "April has been awake since 3am. And I'm half dead."

"Yeah. The hickey tells me otherwise. You got frisky."

"Yes. We did. And I'm so tired."

Hannah smiled. She sat down on the sofa with her best friend. "How are things since Simon cheated?" She asked.

Aimee nodded. "They're going good. We're taking it one step at a time. And I think that we need to keep doing that. I love him. But I can't let him hurt me again. My heart won't cope."

***
Simon arrived over at Hannah's with April who was awake after a five hour nap. She toddled over to her mummy and giggled. "Daddy dumb!"

Aimee smiled and kissed him. She looked as April went to play with Autumn. Hannah handed Simon a drink. "Max will be back soon."

"Good. I'm surrounded by girls and it's not doing my ego any good. Especially those two devils. My arm still has the marking from Autumn's doodle before."

Aimee grinned and nodded. She went to play with her daughter and best friend's daughter. She couldn't help but shake the feeling that someone was going to happen. She just didn't know what.