Twenty four

Aimee sat in the flat and sighed. She felt as if she had ruined it with Simon by telling him over the abortion, she was scared that he was going to hate her.

He had told Her that he needed time but she was scared. She was scared that he would hate her.

Aimee knew that she loved Simon and how she wanted to put it right with them and fix them but she didn't know if she could. She knew that they weren't together when she had the abortion but she knew it was a mess. M

Aimee sighed as she placed her phone down as she heard a knock at the door. She walked to the door and looked to see Simon and smiled

"do you want to talk" she asked as he looked to her and nodded. He walked into the flat

"April is asleep, I don't want to wake her" "I don't want to fight, I just want to know why" Simon said as he walked over to sofa and sat down.

Aimee sat down with him and nodded "it was the car crash, I found out then. I was scared and I was still angry, I thought I was going to be a single mum with two kids and I couldn't do that to April, I had to do what was best for her. I'm sorry, I was so angry at you Simon, I tried to leave because I hated what you did to me, it wasn't about you" Aimee said as he looked to her and nodded

Aimee knelt up so that she was closer to him "I'm sorry, I am. I don't want to lose you I know I should of told you"

"you should of" Simon said as Aimee looked to him with tears in her eyes

"so what do you want? Do you want to end it as I don't, I made a mistake and so did you when you cheated on me, tell me what you want" Aimee said as they held a look. Suddenly his lips were on her as he kissed her passionately.

She gasped at his sudden passion as her back was against the sofa as he was on top of her as they kissed passionately

***

Aimee went to meet with Hannah and Autumn. She smiled when she saw the little girl running around the park.

Hannah smiled and hugged her. "Thank god you turned up. Max is driving me insane."

"I had sex with Simon."

Hannah looked at her with wide eyes. She sat there in shock. "As if. What brought that on?" She asked as she held April.

"We were talking about the abortion and it happened. I don't know what I was thinking. But we're taking things slow," Aimee said as she looked at her.

Hannah nodded and smiled. "Come back to mine. The girls can have a little play and we can have a chat," she said.

***

The two women were sitting on the sofa. Autumn was sitting with April on the floor with her toys.

Hannah handed her a cup of coffee. "I think that this weekend we have a night out. I'm on the non-alcoholic drinks. But you can have a good time."

"You're on. Max and Simon can babysit together. Let the madams play them up," Aimee said.

***

Aimee looked up as Max walked in. She grinned. "Hi Maxy."

"Who told you that name? My daughter or fiancée?" He asked.

Aimee winked and grinned. "You'd love to know."

Max rolled his eyes and picked up Autumn as he kissed her head. Hannah rolled her eyes. "He's doing my head in. He won't let me do anything. I can't even go the bloody toilet without being checked on."

***

Aimee went back home and smiled as she saw Simon. "Hey. Sorry I'm a little late. I went back to Han's. We're going out this weekend and you're babysitting with Max."

Simon frowned. "No doubt I'll wake up covered in felt tip pens. Aims. You can't do that to me."

"Tough."

Simon kissed her and smiled. Both of them knew they had a long way to go to make their relationship work.

But could they do it?