four

" i thought we were staying in together" aimee asked as she watched simon get dressed. He was going out with max for the night. Aimee goraned to herself "im sorry babe, its a boys night out" simon siad asaimee lay across the bed, her vest top rose up and simon smirked at her in the mirror "boys night, pfftt..max tyler cant do the things that i can do" Aimee said walked to the end off the bed. Aimee leant up on her elbows and smirked at him. "you sure i cant tempt you" Aimee said as she ran her foot along the inside of his thigh "you, aimee are a little minx and i love you" simno said as he grabbed her hips pulling her towards him. She wrapped ehr legs around his wasit as he leant in and kissed her. Aimee placed her hands on his cheek as he picked her up off of the bed "simon" aimee squealed as he smirked "come on, ill drop you off with hannah" Simon said "who died and made you boss" aimee asked as she grabbed her jeans and slid them on. Simon smirked at her "oh hush" He said.

Aimee sat with Hannah in hers "so hows things with you and simon?" Hannah asked and aimee smirked "there good" aimee saId as she looked to Autunm, she couldnt help but wonder what it would be like if they had a baby. "has he not popped the question yet?" Hannah asked "he hasnt even asked me to move in, never mind marry him han, we've been together three years" Aimee said "maye he wants you to ask him" hannah said and aimee rolled her eyes "do i have to do all the running, i kissed him first" "you did?" hannah asked "i was drunk, and i kissed him, i wanted to have sex with him, but he wouldnt, not then anyways, we started dating and i thik i knew when i kissed him that i loved him then" "at nineteen? " "yep" "have you two actually thought of kids?" hannah asked as she cleaned up Autumn's mess face. Aimee smiled "yeah, i have. We discussed it a year back, but he wants to focus on his career and i agrred, but now i keep thinking more about it and i think he wants to be marired and everything beforehand" Aimee said "im sure, that you wont be waiting to long" hannah smirked, aimee looked to her "do ou know something?" "me? no nothing at all" hannah said and aimee frowned she wasnt too sure.

***

Aimee stood upstiars in the bathroom as she heard Simon voice. She smirked and walked to the tom off the stiars. She could tell that he was drunk, She could hear him talking to Max "im telling you aimee, is a animal" Simon said and aimee crossed her arms over her chest and smirked "the stuff she does, you wouldnt beleivei t and its so hot" simon said. Aimee was annoyed at him for telling max, after all it was there relationship and she preferred that he kept them between us. Aimee walked downstairs to see that autunm was colouring from across the room. "hiya" Aimee siad to autumn who grinned at her. Aimee smiled to her as she heard snoring she looked to see max and simon had best out "daddy?" "daddy asleep" Aimee siad and nodded nodded as she croawled over to them with her pen in her hand, Aimee smirked and watched as she drew on simons forehead. She couldnt help thing that it served him right.

***

Aimee sighed to herself as she walekd into work. She smiled at hannah "ready for the staff meeeting?" hannah asked her "no, i wouldnt mind if it wasnt for the bitch" Aimee siad and hannah smiled. They looked to maxand simon who were talking. "those dresses arent appropriate" Karen said as she walked past them. Simon walked up to aimee, He knew by looking at aimee, she was annoyed. He knew his girlfriend well "ill show you inaapproapriate when i smack you in the face" aimee said going to charge after karen, but simon wrapped an arm around her waist stopping her "leave her, shes not worth it" simon said whispering into her ear. Aimee nodded and walked into the staff room and took a seat "i would like to address the matter of unifrom and how certain members of staff our dressing or shll i say not drressing, this is a school i am running not a brothel, and if certain member of staff dont change they will be sacked" Aimee bite her lip she could feel her blood boil "thats enough" simon said as he looked to karen. Aimee looked shocked at simon, he wasnt one for a big scene "excuse me?" karen siad "i siad thats enough, do you get off at humilating younger girls, there is nothing wrong with the way that they dress and its funny how you seem to be the only staff member who has anything to say" simno said. Karen looked taken aback as aimee smirked into her coffee, she couldnt look to simon as she knew that she would laugh. Aimee glanced to max and hannah max sat next to her, his hand slowly travellin up her leg. Aimee rolled her eyes at it

"i am your boss" Karen said to Simon, trying to keep the hold of power "hmm...your the head teacher and you forget, just how easily headteachers can be replaced, especially in this school" Simon siad Aimee bite her lip as she looked to simon. She couldnt help but look at simon and think just how hot it was that he was standing up to karen and in her honour. "why do you care, they are a ppair of sluts" Simon glared at her "dont say that, you have no right" "well they are" karen said "no, they are  members of staff who should be treated with respect" Simon said as he stormed out leaving karen looking shocked. Aimee smirked as she walked out after him, Aimee walked to the office and simon looked to her and she smirked at him as she locked the door "that was so hot" aimee said and simon smirked "what was?" "you, stand up to that vile old wrench, defending my honour, makes me want to do you right here on her desk" Aimee said and simon took a step towards ehr and grabbed her waist "that could be arranged" simon siad as he kissed her and lifted her up onto the desk. Aimee ran her nads through his hair, as simon ran his hands up her thighs and pullled the underwear that she was wearing off of her. Aimee smirked as he unbuckled his belt, she could feel how turned on he was. Simon pushed into her and she moaned loudly, she didnt care if karen was standing outside of the office or what, Simon started to move in and out of her, as she dug her nails into his shoulder "i love you" aimee called "i love you too" simon said as they both hit their high. Simon pulled out of aimee and smirked, she sat back onto the desk and smirked as she watched simon zip up his fly "we need to do that again, it was so hot" aimee siad as simon smirked and handed her, her lace underwear "damn right" simon said.