Seventeen

Aimee was mad. She was mad with Simon, she couldn't believe that he had done this while she was giving birth to his daughter. He had cheated with his ex and Aimee felt distraught. She was heartbroken and she couldn't believe that he had done this. Aimee walked out of the church as she got a cab back to hers. She walked into the house and slammed the door shut. She was feeling more and more angry as things went on. Max looked to her and frowned. He knew Hannah had told her. He had April as Aimee smiled and took April from him and smiled "hi baby" she said as she held April close and smiled as she started to cry. Max looked to her and smiled as he hugged Aimee "I should of told you, I'm sorry" he said as Aimee looked to him and smiled "it's not your fault, your not the one that cheated. I need to talk to him. Where is he" "upstairs" "can you take April I'll pick her up later" "of course" max said.

Aimee walked up to the bedroom and looked to Simon who frowned "it's bad luck to see the bride" he said as she nodded "it's also had luck to chest and lie while the bride was in labour, where you just never going to tell me" Aimee asked as she unzipped the bedroom changing as he looked to her and sighed "it was a stupid mistake" "I don't care, you missed our daughter birth. You lied to me, Hannah had to lie to me all because of this" she spat as he looked to her and sighed "I'm an idiot, I'm sorry but I love you and we can just get past this and get married" he said as she looked to him with tears in her eyes and shock her head "no, the wedding is off and we're done" she said as she slipped off the engagement ring and handed it to him as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Aimee got to Hannah's and Max's as she picked up April. She held her close and smiled as Hannah looked to her and smiled "are you okay" she asked her best friend who sighed "were over, it's all over" she said as Hannah sighed "I should of told you earlier" she said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "no, Simon should of. He shouldn't of done it in fact, it's not your fault" Aimee said as Hannah walked over to her and hugged her "you still have us, you can stay here if you don't want to be alone" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her with tears in her eyes and nodded as Hannah hugged her close and smiled.

***

Later that night, Aimee stood in her flat as she stood packing. She was going to stay with her mum for a bit. She heard the door close and frowned as she saw Simon "what do you want" she spat as he looked to her and sighed "to talk" "it's too late, here is your crap, you can get out" she yelled as he looked to her and frowned "this is my home, you can't kick me out" "I can, you broke our home go see if sue has room in her bed I'm sure she will" Aimee spat as he looked to her "I'm April's father, you can't stop me" "you want to her, your not seeing her. You didn't bother being at her birth so why now" she yelled as he sighed and grabbed the bin bags "this isn't over" he said as he walked off as Aimee ran a hand through her hair sobbing as he walked off feeling more alone than ever.