Eight

Aimee was hit by a wave of nausea as she woke up. She stood from the bed and rushed to the bathroom before throwing up. She ran a hand through her hair and groaned when she had finished flushing the toilet before she slid down so that she was sitting on the floor. Aimee sighed, she was terrified at the fact that she was pregnant, her and Simon didn't even life together and they were having a baby together. Aimee stood up, Simons baggy shirt lay on her petite body as she walked back into the bedroom. Aimee yawned to herself, this pregnancy was starting to get her down. Aimee grabbed her phone off of the Simon and sent Simon a text, she knew he would more than likely be in an early morning meeting with Karen Fisher, but she wanted to see him. Aimee glanced to her phone and sighed as she stood up and started to get ready for work, she stood in her underwear and smiled slightly as she looked to the small bump that was forming. Aimee smiled even thought it terrified her that the fact life was growing inside of her and within months she would have something that she and Simon had created.

***
Aimee got to work and walked onto the staffroom, she grabbed. Coffee and sighed as she took a seat as Hannah walked in. Hannah smiled to Aimee and took a seat opposite her "you okay?" Hannah asked "I feel like crap, you know the funny thing is Simon and I, we never talked about having children and just because my boyfriend forgets the condom here I am" Aimee said and Hannah smiled "you'll be great Aimee trust me, I was like this when I fell pregnant, but max and I weren't in such a good place that you and Simon are, you two can do this trust me" Hannah said "I'm terrified" Aimee said as Hannah smiled to her "you Will be a great mum Aimee, you and Simon are going to be great parents, trust me I know you will" Hannah said as Aimee smiled as Simon walked on.  He walked over to Aimee and kissed her cheek "are you okay?" He asked her "I'm tired" Aimee said as he sat on the arm off the chair and wrapped an arm around her. She rested her head into him as he stroked her hair "we have the scan later" Simon said and Aimee nodded "I know" "I'll see you later" Hannah said as she walked off to find max.

***
Aimee sat in the hospital waiting room with Simon. He placed his hand on top of hers "you know I can read you like a book right? I know your terrified Aims, I am, its a baby...bit we can do this together I promise you" "we never even talked of a baby si"Aimee said "I know but were having a baby" Simon said "its your fault, you forgot the condom, you jerk" Aimee said smiling "you weren't complaining at the time" "no, I was having great sex at the time even if it was on my best friends couch" Aimee said as simon chuckled "Aimee Bennett" the nurse called as Aimee looked to Simon "its okay" he said as he took her hand. Aimee lay on the bed as the cold jel was placed on her stomach. Simon took her hand and smiled to her as the faint sound of a heartbeat was heard. Aimee looked to the sonogram and smiled "its our baby" Aimee said as Simon took her hand "yeah, it is" Simon said and Aimee smiled, she knew that she wanted her baby, no matter what it took.