Eleven

Aimee groaned to herself as she sat in the hospital as she felt her contractions hit her. Hannah sat next to her and smiled and too her hand "its going to be okay" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and frowned "fine? im pushing a damn baby out of me, I feel as if im splitting in two, I need Simon" Aimee said as she groaned. Hannah looked to her and smiled "dont worry, he will be here and max is trying to phone him" Hannah said as Aimee cried out in pain as max walked into the room. Hannah stood up and walked over to max "well?" she asked as he sighed "no answer" "you dont think he got shot in the shooting?" Hannah asked as max shook his head "no, there was a gunshot but there was no one shot, I seen Simon in the yard and he was fine, I know that something is going on" max said as Hannah sighed and looked to Aimee who lay in the hospital bed and groaned in pain "you need to find him, she is going to go mad if he isn't here soon and if he misses the birth, you might kill you before she gets to him" Hannah said as Max sighed and looked to Aimee.

"max" Aimee called as Max walked over to her and smiled "find him, before I kill him. If you find him, she will do anything you want to you" Aimee said as she looked to Hannah who looked to max and smirked "shes not wrong" Hannah said as Max smirked "im on it" he said as he walked off as Hannah looked down to Aimee and smiled and took her hand "why isn't he here han? what can be more important than the birth of our child" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and smiled "I dont know" Hannah said as Aimee groaned.

***

Simon rolled over and lay in bed breathless as sue rolled over and curled into him and smiled "that was amazing twinkle, I knew that you still loved me" sue said as Simon sighed and pushed her away and sat up from the bed and sighed. He couldnt believe what he had done. "twinkle?" sue said as she wrapped the blanket around her as he slipped on his boxers and looked to her and sighed "this was a mistake" he said as she smirked and looked to him "no, it wasnt twinkle, I know that you still love me" sue said as she rolled her eyes and looked to her "no, I love Aimee" Simon said as there was a knock at the door as Simon groaned and walked to the door and answered it to see max and frowned "what's up?" Simon asked as max looked to him and frowned "what are you been doing, I've been trying to ring you for three hours. Aimee is in the hospital having your baby" max said as he frowned "alright im coming".

***

Aimee groaned to herself as she pushed and felt a sense of relief as the sound of crying, crying of her new born baby filled the room as Hannah took her hand and smiled. Aimee smiled as she was handed her baby and smiled down "shes beautiful" Hannah said as Aimee smiled "she is...and he missed it" Aimee said as she started to cry slightly as the door opened and Simon and max walked in. Aimee looked to Simon and glared "im sorry" he said as she glared "you missed it, how could you" she asked as he sighed "im sorry, I got caught up with the police over the shooting" he said as she nodded as he walked over and sat next to her "we need a name for her" he said as she smiled down "April, her name is April-rose" Aimee said as he smiled to her "beautiful, just like you" he said as he kissed her forehead. Knowing Aimee couldnt ever know the truth of what he did while she was giving birth.