Five

Aimee smiled to hannah, as hannah opened the door "hey" hannah said. They were both going out for the night, Aimee and hannah had both been stressed with work and Aimee had just about had enough of karen fisher, and needed a night to let her hair down "you look hot" hannah said to aimee, and aimee smiled "thank you" "she does, too hot for going out if you ask me" simon said as he eyed aimee up and down and smirked. He had a hand rested on her hip which was slowly travelling south "perv" Aimee said as she walked away from simon, and glanced over her shoulder smirking. She could tell he was frustrated and she knew he wanted her. She wore her tight red dress, simons favourite and she was teasing him non stop. Aimee walked into the house and sat on Hannah's bed as max walked in with autunm on his hip "ameee" Autumn tried to say aimee name, reaching out for her "hi princess" Aimee said as she took Autunm from max, causing autumn to giggle and stick her tongue out at her dad. Hannah laughed to maxs face, he wasnt impressed that his daughter had inherited her mothers attittude. "arent you a cutie" aimee said to autunm who giggled. She couldnt help but think what it would be like if she and simon had their own baby.

***

Aimee and hannah walked into a club "its so nice to not be a mum for the night" hannah said and aimee smiled "she has a dad doesnt she" aimee said smirking. "max will be up the wall with her, its safe to say she has my attitude" Hannah said as aimee flipped her dark hair over her shoulder "i have to agree with your boyfriend though" hannah said "whats that?" aimee asked "that dress, is a wow, hes right you do look hot, you show me up" Aimee rollled her eyes "oh please, says the yummy mummy alert" Aimee said as a tall, blonde guy walked over. Hannah groaned as her phone rang "its max, i better..." hannah siad "go ahead and take it" Aimee siad as the blonde guy inched towards her "so, what do you say you dith your friend and we get out of here" he said and aimee eyed him up. She felt creeepd out "i dont think so" Aimee siad "why not" he ased as he placed his arm at the other side of her, blocking her way away from him "becuase, i have a boyfriend and he wouldnt be so happy if i did" Aimee said "why id your bofriend letting ou go out dressed like that, its all i lie i can tell you want me" he said as aimee pushed him away and punched him getting annoyed "just so you know buddy its the tweenty first century and i am not owed by my boyfriend, he could kick your arse in a second if i let you" Aimee siad as she walked off to downed some shots.

***

Aimee held her fists which was killing her as she walked back to hannahs "i cant beleive you punched that guy" hannah said "he deserved it, he was touching me up" Aimee said as they walked into the house. She spotted simon sitting on the couch "who was touchng my girl?" simon asked as hannha went to find max "some dick, i sorted him" Aimee said as she held her fist "is it sore" eh asked as aimee walked voer ot him. She smiled "its fine, depending on whether or not, your going to look after me" aimee said as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Simon smirked "oh i can do that alright" simon smirked as Aimee undid his belt. Simon ran his hands up her dress and pulled her underwear off, he smirked to himself and placed her lace underwear into his pocket. He lifted ehr dress up to her thighs and pulled her towards him so that she was staddling his lap. He flipped them so that he was on top of her and she placed a hand on his cheek and pulled him to her kissing her. Simon pushed into Aimee and she moaned, She ranher nails down his back as he started to move in and out of her, She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer to her. Aimee moaned loudly as simon bite into her neck "you trying to get us caught" simon whispered "i...dont care" aimee moaned, unaware of the forgotten condom that lay in simons wallet.

***

Aimee walked into work, she was feeling unwell and sat in the corner of the staffroom. Simon walked into the staffroom and frowned. He walked over to aimee and took a seat opposite her, He placed a hand on her knee "aims?" he said and aimee looked up at him "are you okay?" he asked "bad head" aimee said and simon nodded, Hannah stormed into the staff room and Aimee looked to her "whats up?" Aimee asked "karen bloody fisher" Hannah siad ad aimee stood up, she had just about had enough of karen fisher. "aimee, dont" Simon called after her as she stormed out of the staffroom and off to the office, se stormed in and looked to karen "you just cant help yourself can you? your just a stuck up bitch,who needs to stop" Aimee said "watch your mouth" "no, you watch yours, if you keep treaating your staff like this then you will loose them" Aimee sad as simon walked in "Aimee, come on" he said as he grabbed her arm "stop winding her up" simon said as they stood in the hallway "i cant, she annoys me, i hate her, i dont know how much more i can take of her" Aimee siad and simon frowned "what are you saying?" Aimee sighed "either we get rid of her, or im resigning" Aimee siad, she had had enough.