Sixteen

Aimee sighed as she stood in frowned the mirror. She was nervous and feeling anxious. It was her wedding day and the day that she and Simon were getting married and Aimee didn't know why but she had a bad feeling. She felt as if something bad was going to happen and that she couldn't stop it and she didn't know what to do. Aimee looked to April and smiled as she kissed her head "your going to make the most beautiful bridesmaid baby girl" she said as April looked to her and babbled away as Hannah walked in and smiled "you isn't?" Aimee asked as she looked to her. Aimee could tell that her best friend was off and wasn't herself "I'm fine, don't worry" Hannah said as Aimee walked over to her and smiled "I'm nervous" she said as Hannah looked To her and smiled "you don't need to be, he's lucky to have you" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and smiled.

"Yeah, I just feel as if it's all rushed. I had April three months ago and he wants to get married now and I just don't know" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and frowned. She knew why Simon wanted to get married, he was trying to hide his guilt. His guilt of what happened with sue and how he had treated on Aimee, Hannah didn't like how max was forcing her to cover and she didn't like how she was outing to Aimee. She knew what he was doing and that if they were married and he learnt the truth that she would forgive him "Han, are you okay you really don't seem yourself at all. You can talk to me" Aimee said as Hannah smiled "just be careful, I know you love him I just don't want him to break your heart" Hannah said as Aimee nodded.

***

Hannah sighed as she walked into her flat and saw max. She had autumn and April. Max was going to watch them before the wedding "I can't do this anymore max, I really can't. She's my best friend and it's going to break her heart. It's breaking mine see her going through this I can't lie to her anymore. This wedding can't happen and you and I know it's all based on a lie, it's a real marriage" Hannah said as max walked over to her and smiled "I know, he won't tell her so you should. It's going to break her heart either way" max said as Hannah sighed as she ran her hands through her hair as he walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay" he said as she smiled.

***

Later that day, Hannah got to Aimee's flat and frowned as she saw her in a wedding dress. She felt her heart break for her best friend "you look beautiful" she said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "you can't marry him though Aimee, your my best friend and I'm your maid of honour and I can't let you do this" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and frowned "why not" "he's been lying to you, he cheated on you with sue while you were in labour" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and paled.