Three

Aimee smiled to herself as she watched simon get dressed. "i dont see why you keep gonig back home, you may as well bring your stuff over, your here practically every night" Aiee said. Simon smirked as he slid the shirt over his shoulders "are you asked me to move in miss bennett?" simno asked as he knelt onto the bed, placing a hand on her side and pullnig her towards him "maybe i am mr lowsley" Aimee said as simon brushed his lips against hers, kissing her. Aimee smikred into the kiss as she ran her hands through his hair "god i love you" Simon said "i love you too" aimee said as she ran her handsdown his chest "no, come on, we dont have time for that" simon said and aimee groaned, she lay back onto the bed and sighed, She knew he was right. "please? Aimee said "no" Simon said "ugh, not like you to refuse sex" Aimee said and Simon smirked at her  "im going for a shower" aimee siad as she stood from the bed and stripped naked. She was going to tease Simon, for the day since he wouldn't give her what she wanted Simon looked at her and moaned "tease" he called "you love it" Aimee said smirking to herself.

Aimee stood in front of her wardrobe, she could smell the bacon that Simon was making her. She smirked as she found the red dress that she was looking for a slid it on. She was going to make Simon pay for refusing her sex. Aimee slid the dress and swept her hair to the side as Simon walked in "what are you wearing?" Simon asked "clothes, duh" Aimee said as Simon walked over to her "zip me up" Aimee said as Simon hand grazed down her back. He zipped the dress up, his fingers brushed against her back sending chills down her body. "your so bloody hot" Simon whispered, he wanted her badly "we don't have time for that now" Aimee said smirking. Simon glared at him "you little minx" he said and Aimee smirked "you had your chance" Aimee said as she slid on her high heels. Simon glared, he didn't like the fact other men got to see her looking so hot, especially tom Clarkson. He knew tom fancied Aimee, he was constantly flirting with her. "lets go" Aimee said and Simon nodded.

*********************************

Aimee walked into the staffroom, Simon was feeling frustrated. He knew what she was doing, and it was working. Aimee walked over to Hannah and Hannah smiled to her "how are you?" Hannah asked "ill be fine, once I get what I want" Aimee said as she glanced to Simon. "he looks frustrated" Hannah said "he does, doesn't he" Aimee said smirking. Hannah shock her head and laughed. Tom and max walked in, and max smirked at Hannah's outfit as Tom walked over to Aimee, "you look nice Aimee" tom said and Aimee glanced at Simon, she was going to make him jealous "thanks tom, you don't look to bad yourself" Aimee said as Karen walked in, Simon was still glaring at his girlfriend from across the staffroom, He hated other men looking at her. Karen walked over to Aimee and Hannah "those outfits aren't really appropriate for teaching" Karen said as Hannah glared "neither are wearing trainers for being the head teacher, they don't match and i  thought that the other week was just a one of" Aimee said as she walked off, leaving Karen horrified that she had stood up to her and Hannah laughing into her coffee.

Aimee walked into her classroom, she knew that Simon was following her "Aimee" Simon said and Simon turned around and looked to him "Mr lowsley, is there something I can help you with" Aimee asked "you know what your doing, stop it" Simon said as he stepped towards her and placed his hands on her hips "what's that then?" Aimee asked "flirting with tom, you know he fancies you and he don't know about me, stop it" Simon said. Aimee walked away from him and smirked "make me" she said as she bet down and grabbed some books from the cupboard "you want to pay games baby, I will" Simon said as he walked out. Aimee stood smirking to herself as the class walked n. "silence, and take your seats" Aimee said as she walked over to her desk. She couldn't stop thinking about how much she wanted Simon.

**********************************************

After spending the day teasing each other for the rest of the day, Simon and Aimee headed back to Aimee's. She smirked as she kicked off her heels and Simon threw his briefcase to the side and started to undo his tie "what are you going to do, Mr lowsley?" Aimee asked as he backed her onto the bed, Aimee looed up at Simon and smirked "im going to do what I should of done this morning, and it would of saved myself, a whole load of bother" Simon said as he reached behind her and undid the zip of her dress and pulled it over her head. Aimee smirked as they stripped off and pulled him close as she kissed him, she ran her hands down his back kissing him as he kissed her neck. Aimee moaned as Simon pushed into her. Aimee ran her nails down his back as he moved in and out of her "is this what you wanted?" Simon whispered into her ear "yes" Aimee moaned loudly, both of them forgetting all about the condom on the side of the bed that they had forgotten to use.