Fifteen

Aimee sat in the kitchen and smiled as she sat feeding April as she started to finalise wedding plans for her and Simon. They had set a date and Aimee was excited over how they were getting married and was also nervous. She smiled as Simon walked into the room and picked up April and looked to Aimee and smiled as he held April on his hip and placed a hand on Aimee's shoulders "so how are things?" He asked as she looked up at him and smiled "there good, there's just a few things hat need finalising. I need to pick up the dress as well as your tuxedo and the bridesmaid dress as well as April's dress and I think that's just about it, oh and the venue needs paying" she said as he smiled to her "I can't believe you have planned all of this in six weeks" he said as Aimee looked to him and smiled "why do you not want to marry me?" She asked as Simon wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug and smiled "of course I do" he said as he kissed her.

Aimee walked up to the bedroom and started to get dressed for work. She slipped on her dressed as Simon walked in and zipped her up and smiled as he kissed her neck "beautiful as always" he said as he kissed her neck as Aimee smiled. She looked to her engagement ring and smiled. She couldn't help but feel as if there was something going to go wrong, she felt as if Simon was keeping something from her and it was all going to go wrong. She even knew that Hannah was being off with her and didn't know what to think. Hannah was her best friend and normally told her everything and Aimee was starting to feel worried over it.

***

Later that morning. Aimee got to work and walked into the staffroom with Simon as Hannah stood watching them and glared. She hated that she was hiding this secret from her best friend and she hated that Simon was living a lie with her. Hannah walked off to the office and looked to max who sighed and nodded "I know Han, I know" max said "I can't do this, she is my best friend and I can't let her do this. She can't marry him. She has a right to know the truth and he is your best friend. Don't let him do this, it's not fair on Aimee she needs to know the truth" Hannah said.

Max looked to her and sighed "I'll talk to him, I'll tell him he has to tell her" max said as Hannah looked to him and smiled "and if he doesn't?" "Then I will, your right and she needs to know, and they can't get married not without Aimee knowing but if she knows and marries him then you have to except that" max said as Hannah looked to him and nodded.

***

Later that day, Aimee stood in her classroom and frowned to herself. She smiled as Hannah walked in and looked to her "are you okay?" She asked as Aimee turned to face her and smiled "I don't know. I don't know what to think, I feel as if Simon is lying to me, that he is hiding something from me and I don't know if he's seeing someone else or if I'm being paranoid" Aimee said as Hannah walked over to her and hugged her "it's going to be okay" Hannah said hating the fact she was lying to her best friend but knew she couldn't tell her the truth. She knew that everything was going to be a mess and it was all going to blow up like a ticking bomb.