Seven

Aimee sighed as she looked down at the test, she couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe she was pregnant. Aimee sighed as she ran a hand through her hair, she knew she needed to find Simon. Aimee walked into the staffroom, she spotted Simon talking with max laughing away. Aimee sighed to herself, before she walked over to him. Aimee grabbed his arm and he turned to look at her "hey, are you okay?" he asked and Aimee bite her lip "can i talk to you?" she asked "sure" Simon said as they walked to the other side of the staff room "not here" Aimee said "come on, lets go to the office" Simon said and Aimee smiled, she was nervous. She had no idea how he was going to react. Aimee sat against the desk in the office and picked at her nails "okay, what's going on aims?" Simon asked and Aimee looked to him "how do you know something is going on?" Aimee asked "because I know you, you have been acting off all day, and your picking your nails, you do that when your nervous, worried and anxious, what's wrong" Simon asked as Aimee sighed to herself and looked to him "im pregnant" Aimee said. 

Simon looked at Aimee, shocked "your what?" he asked and Aimee rolled her eyes "im pregnant Simon, and yes its yours before you ask" "i know its mine...I mean how" Simon said and Aimee sighed "well, when  a man and a woman love each other, they often have sex" Aimee said sarcastically "i know that we had sex, but we---oh crap" Simon said and Aimee frowned and looked to him "what?" Aimee asked and Simon frowned "do you remember that night, you and Hannah went out and I stayed with max and we watched autumn, we ended up having sex on the sofa, after you got back from punching the guy" Simon said and Aimee nodded "i forgot the condom, Aimee, I mean we have gone without protection before and you didn't get pregnant so I thought" Simon said and Aimee sighed "i could smack you, you idiot"  "im sorry" Simon said and Aimee sighed "its fine...im scared" Aimee said "so am I, but we will do this, together" Simon said as he hugged Aimee and kissed her lips.

***

Aimee woke up a week later, she stood up and rushed to the bathroom throwing up. She heard Simon walk in behind her, he pulled her hair away from her face and rubbed her back "you okay?" Simon asked as Aimee groaned, before she flushed the toilet and stood up. Simon smiled to her and pulled her into a hug "i feel like crap" Aimee said and Simon chuckled "your pregnant aims" Simon said "its your fault, you should of kept your sperm to yourself" Aimee said as Simon laughed. "you weren't complaining at the time" he said as Aimee groaned.

Aimee and Simon got to work "i have am meeting, ill see you later, be careful" Simon said and Aimee rolled her eyes, she knew how protective he had become of her now that she was having his baby. Aimee walked into the staff room and took a seat, she smiled as Hannah sat next to her "how's the sexy mamma to be" Hannah asked and Aimee groaned "feeling like shit" Aimee said and Hannah laugh "sorry to disappoint you but it doesn't get easier" Aimee groaned "what did I let myself in for" Aimee asked as Hannah smirked as max took a seat next to Hannah "yes, i thought you were careful" max asked "hmmm....yeah" "do tell?" Hannah asked and Aimee sighed. "remember that night, we went out and I punched the perv that tried it on with me?" "yeah" Hannah said "we'll Simon and I ended up having sex, no condom" "and?" Hannah asked and Aimee blushed "on your sofa" Aimee said as max choked on his coffee and smirked "you did not" Hannah asked and Aimee smirked "Hannah, were getting a new sofa" max said as he stood up and walked away. Hannah smirked to Aimee "now that's something to tell your kid when tis older, 'where was I conceived?' ''on auntie Hannah's sofa', classic" Hannah said as Aimee laughed, she was finally happy and she hoped thinks would stay that way.