Ten

Aimee sighed to herself as she woke up on bed without Simon. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair and sighed. She felt terrible over the right that she and Simon had had. She couldn't believe that she had accused him of cheating on her, when in reality that he was trying it be sweet and romantic and propose. Aimee sighed as she sat up and looked to her phone and looked to see that he was still ignoring her. Aimee started to get ready for work and sighed. She looked to her reflection and groaned as she saw how terrible that she looked. Aimee placed a hand on her bump and smiled "it's okay baby, Daddy still loves us" Aimee said not sure of she was talking to her unborn baby or if she was trying to convince herself.

***
Aimee got to work and smiled as she saw Hannah and max. Aimee walked over to them as autumn ran to her "hi princess" Aimee said as autumn giggled. Hannah looked to Aimee and smiled "are you okay?" Hannah asked as Aimee signed "I've been better, Simon isn't talking to me. What if I messed it all up" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and smiled "you haven't...he's being a man and being a stubborn pig there all the same" hannah said "thanks hanjah" max said sarcastically as Hannah looked to him and smirked "I'm only kidding" Hannah said as she kissed him.

Aimee walked into the staffroom and looked to see Simon. They looked to each other and she sighed. He went to walk off as she grabbed his arm and he turned to look at her "please...dont..don't leave me. I'm sorry" she said as he smiled and pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head and smiled. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise" he said as she buried her head into his chest. Trying to fight the urge she had to cry."so, what do you say?" He asked as she frowned to him as he got down on one knee "I love you Aimee Leigh Bennett and you are having my child, will you marry me?" He asked as Aimee looked to him and smiled "yes" she said as he slid the ring on before He spinned her around and kissed her.

***
Aimee sighed to herself as she sat in the hall as the sound of a gunshot went off. She paled as she felt her blood run cold. She stood from her desk and placed a hand on her bump as she looked down the hall as she saw Hannah and max as they walked towards her "what's going on?" Aimee asked "there's a shooting by the office, we have to go" Hannah said as Aimee swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded "where's Simon?" Aimee asked as max looked to her and smiled "he will be fine, come on" max soad as Aimee nodded. She walked down the hall and out into the yard. She was anxious all she wanted was her fiancee to be okay, the father of her child. Aimee groaned to herself as she bent over in pain and felt a warm liquid roll down her leg "Aimee, what is it?" Hannah asked as Aimee looked to her "I think my waters broke" Aimee said.