Chapter 34 - The Dark Sorcerer

Katie's POV

When I woke up the room was filled with a strange light. Candles, I realized. Dozens of candles all around the room. On the night stands, on the dressers, on the floor even. And then I picked up a strong smell of incense burning. But where was Sam? He wasn't in bed with me. I tried to sit up to look for him, but then I realized I couldn't move. Oh crap, I thought, I was tied down, spread eagle on the bed. Then I heard his voice, oh so soothing, his melodious, sexy voice softly say, "Turnabout's fair play, Katie dear, and now you're MY captive."

He came closer so I could finally see him from my position. He was wearing a long black robe, like a monk's robe. The kind with the open sleeves that went way down to the floor. When the hell did he get all this stuff, I wondered. He kind of floated around the bed and then leaned down over me and grinned. "I am a dark sorcerer, and you shall be my queen," he said.

I winked at him, turned my head and said, "Never! I shall never be your queen."

"Oh is that so?," he said, laughing. "Well we shall see about that, shall we not?"

I saw he had something in his hand, and he began stroking it all over my body. It felt like feathers, and it felt incredibly wonderful.

"Ha!" I said. "You think that's enough to make me submit? Never!"

"Oh my darling, love, of course not! I have just begun! And you shall submit to me!"

"I won't"

"You will!"

He put down the feathers and began caressing me with his hands. Again, he was rubbing my body with oil. All over! When I felt his hands on the insides of my thighs, I thought "Oh shit!" I didn't know how long I was actually going to be able to hold out. Especially when he began kissing me there too.

But then he started the talking, which by now he knew was my weakness. Telling me what he was going to do to me, as soon as I submitted to be his queen. Teasing me with his words, his tongue and his hands until I was biting my own tongue to keep from yelling out the words he was waiting to hear.

When he knew I was just about unable to keep up the subterfuge a minute longer he stopped and said, "Well, I guess you win. I shall have to give up and find myself another queen."

"Nooooooooo!" I shouted. "I submit! I shall be your queen."

"Are you sure?" he asked pensively. "After all, you didn't sound very convincing."

"Yes," I said, breathlessly. "Yes, I'm sure. I will be your queen. Take me."

"You will be? Or you wish to be?" He asked.

"I want to be. Please. Go back to doing what you were doing. I want it. I want you. Please!"

"Oh, all right," he said wickedly. "If you insist." And he went on doing what he knew I liked, making me ask him to do every little thing he told me he was going to do. Making me tell him I wanted it more than anything. I could have been a puddle on the floor for all the will power I had left in me.

Soon he said, "I don't think we need these anymore," and he loosened all my restraints. I clung to him then with every inch of my body that I could get against him. "Oh God, Sammy, I love you so much. You have no idea what you do to me."

"I think I do," he said, just as we reached the heights of ecstasy together. We lay panting a few minutes and then he kissed me and said, "I'm pretty damn sure I do, because you do it to me too."

Afterwards, when we were cuddling, I playfully slapped at him and said "You wicked, wicked boy. When did you get all this stuff? I asked.

"When you two went to the other side last evening," he said. "And let that be a lesson to you," he said, grinning. "Don't play with MY fire unless you're prepared to get burned back."

I snuggled into him closer, as if that were possible. "I will definitely keep that in mind," I said, smiling.

Maggie's POV

I woke up and looked over my shoulder at Dean who was, for the moment, sleeping peacefully. I watched him as his chest slowly moved as he breathed in and out. God, even in his sleep he was gorgeous. I could never get my fill of watching him.

Dean shifted in his sleep, pulling the sheet down to his waist as he did so. Since he was shirtless the sight was, well, breathtaking. God what this man did to me. I could feel the heat building up in me as I watched him. I wanted him badly.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I scooted closer and placed my hand on his chest, marveling again at the muscle tone he had, before slowly running my hand down over his stomach to his waist and farther down. I was thrilled to find he was already hard. I slipped my hand into his shorts and stroked the length of him. He moaned a few times in his sleep, and moved unconsciously against my hand . But he soon woke up with a moan.

He looked over at me, staring at me, which drove me crazy. The heat that I had already been feeling intensified. He allowed me to stroke him a few more times before taking control of the situation. He turned me so by back was to him and found me with his fingers.

I moaned at the contact and he continued using his fingers until he almost drove me over the edge. He was saying something in my ear that I didn't understand because I was too preoccupied with what he was doing to my body. It didn't take too long before I had to let go.

After a moment of recovery I shifted to take my shorts off, while he removed my shirt. I wasn't sure at which point his shorts had come off but I didn't particularly care.

Dean rolled over so that he was on top of me, his full length pressed up against me, teasing me. He made small movements, rubbing himself on my sweet spot, as he said, "Do you like that?" In my ear. "Yessssssssssssssssss!" I answered. The ecstasy seemed to go on forever, as he brought me close, so close, and then backed off again. God, how long could this man take it? But once again I was finally driven over the edge, while he still had not let himself go.

Then I swiftly took control again. I wrapped my legs around him and, using all my strength, I rolled so that I was on top of him, in one swift movement. I placed myself on top of his hips and as he slid onto me I called out his name in pleasure, riding the sensation until I finished again. Still? Oh my god, still?

I stepped up my pace then, riding him as hard and fast as I could, until both of us were panting. Then Dean grabbed my hips and moved me so that I rode him even faster as he thrust his body up into me harder. This made his muscles bulge, which only added fuel to my fire. I felt the pulsations as he finally finished, and that caused me to go over the edge once again. Then I realized he was saying something…"I love you, I love you, I love you," he was saying very softly, over and over. Could this be?

I held my breath until he stopped saying it. "I didn't say that out loud, did I?" he asked very softly and somewhat breathless.

"No, baby, you didn't say anything out loud." I assured him.

"Oh good," he said, still very softly. "Then we're still okay."

I laid on his chest as we both caught our breath. The sound of his heart beating in his chest was oddly comforting to me. After a few minutes we parted but Dean still held me close. "I love you, Dean" I said.

"I know you do," he said, "and you, sweet Maggie, are my soul mate."

Katie's POV

After breakfast Maggie and I left to do our research on what we were now thinking of as the "Home World." However, we didn't have to look very long to discover what we had already suspected. There seemed to be only one person who could possibly be the supernatural being we were looking for, the person who had spent ten years pitching the show before it was finally picked up and produced. And that person was non other than Eric Kripke himself!