In the kitchen

Wally was in the kitchen looking through the fridge to eat something. When he finally found something he sat down at the table and began gobbling it down.Wally glanced to his left and saw a plate of wrapped up cookies Megan had left. Oh he couldn't leave them there....even if they did say for SuperBoy. He unwrapped them and took a few.

Artemis walks into the kitchen and gives him a dirty look "I knew you'd eat those...Megan told me to keep you away from them"she said whiling rolling her eyes. Artemis looks around and walks to the fridge opening it,she leans on the door "could've left some food kid idiot "she said angrily and grabbed a soda getting a annoyed look from Wally.

"Sorry I have to eat a lot to keep up with my super speed and metabolism."he said eating "or I could run out of energy on a mission if you want "he taunted back.

"Pfft superspeed your nothing compared to the other speedsters...and besides you barely help on a mission your only there to nag"she said biting her lip.

Wally gives her a look "Thanks Artemis,best burn ever you win. Didn't need anyone to tell me that I kind of get that part. "he said offended and looked away from her glare.

Artemis's eyes softened for a second "Don't be offended Wally! you've always told me from the first day...your no real Archer speedy is better than you. So stop your complaining and toughen up"she said coldly.

"At least you can improve your skills...I'll always be the fastest boy alive but never the fastest speedster. Imagine how that feels...knowing you'll never be good enough! Well you can change how good you are. You can practice and improve but I will never be able to"Wally said playing with his fingers.

"Right..."Artemis said not wanting to pick a fight she clearly upset him ...a lot. If only Wally knew half her story she thought. Never being good enough.... imagine having Sports Master as your father.