10- Done

"James!" Halley ran to catch up with him at the end of a Herbology lesson.

"What?" He asked in a grudging voice.

"I'm sorry, I mean I've been a massive prat, I've totally ignored you, and I've been a complete traitor and I know you don't like Adam, but-"

"-he's cheating on you, Halley."

"What?" Halley blinked at her friend, not quite understanding what he had said.

"I said he's cheating on you," James repeated, "I'm sorry Hal, but Nysa and I caught him with a Slytherin girl last Hogsmeade trip."

"He was in detention last Hogsmeade trip."

"No, he was making out with blond Slytherin girl in the back room of the Three Broomsticks."

********

"You douche bag Adam Wood!" Halley stormed towards when she reached him she slapped him across the face. All of his fifth-year friends let out 'ooooooooooo's. "Get out of here!" She yelled at them.

"Halley, what's the matter?" Adam asked as his friends hurried away.

"You!" She yelled, "you and your little friend! We are done, Adam, we are so done!"

She turned on her heel and hurried down the corridor.

"Halley, wait!" He hurried after her, "it was a mistake, a stupid, stupid mistake-"

"Yeah, whoops, my tong his down this girl's throat!" Halley's voice was becoming shriller, "how accidental!"

"Halley, please-"

"I DON'T EVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"Halley!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She stormed into the Great Hall. Drawing all eyes to her, "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"Halley- please, listen to me-" Adam pleaded.

"No. You kissed her. I told you. We're through Adam, don't ever talk to me again!" Halley continued down the hall and sat herself down beside Alfie, who was wearing a bewildered expression on his face.

Halley only then realised how quiet the hall had gone, almost every single person was staring at her, with similar expressions to the one Alfie was wearing.

"What are you all looking at?" James was standing up, a few seats away from Halley, who had now rested her head in her hands, attempting to hide how red her face was.

A nervous chatter emerged in the hall, and eventually, it returned to the normal volume.

"Well, you made a bit of a scene there Halley," Alfie said.

"Shut up Alfie," Halley began to sink below the Gryffindor table.

"You've always been one for dramatics haven't you," Alfie peered under the table looking down at Halley, who was now sat below the table.

"Shut up Alfie," Halley groaned, "just let me know when everyone stops staring."

"No one is staring, I mean my dad and Remus are laughing about something, Venus looks like she's remembering the good old days, you know that look she gets when she's thinking about-Ow! Halley that hurt!"

"You were asking for it! You were about to make a dirty joke about my mum!"

"She's your mum, but she's my sister, so I can make any jokes that I want to."

"She's also our teacher," said another voice, that Halley quickly realised belonged to James, "I'd love to see you make one of those comments to her face Alfie, it's brilliant when she gets angry."

"Shut up Jamsie, it's not like you've never been on the receiving end of that anger. Halley is just like Venus you know."

"I am not!" Halley poked her head up between the two boys, "I'm not bad when I get angry, admit it Alfie or I swear I'll-"

"You're just proving my point Halley, and I thought you said you wouldn't come out until people stopped staring, well they're still staring, so get back down there!" He shoved her head back beneath the table.

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!

~Em xx