Epilogue

"Comet!" Venus smiled when she saw Halley enter the room. She put the grape that she was about to throw down, and turned to look at her daughter expectantly. The rest of the room fell silent, also looking at Halley and James, who were the only ones standing, as Selene slipped into a seat beside Nova.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Halley exchanged a glance with James, who took it upon himself to ease the tension.

"Well, let's get this over with then," James grinned, "Halley and I are dating." He turned to Halley, "see, it wasn't so hard was it!"

Then, several things happened at once.

"You're dating?" Venus demanded. Ginny's jaw simply dropped to the floor, whilst Neville and Harry wore equally flabbergasted expressions.

The others, however, had very different reactions. Lily let out a squeal similar to Guinea pig. Nysa turned to Nova, a triumphant expression on his face, he put out his hand as if asking her to pay up. Nova rolled her eyes and reaching into her pocket for some galleons. Fiona jumped to her feet and pulled Halley into a hug, almost knocking her over. Albus and Scorpius both spontaneously started laughing at the expression on James's face. And Selene just sat there, smiling widely.

"I owe Mali so much money!" Venus declared.

"Alright, how many people bet on us?" Halley demanded, still trying to disentangle herself from Fiona. Venus, Neville, Ginny, Harry, Nova, Nysa and Lily all put their hands up. "Nova! I expected it from the rest of them but from you!" Halley placed her hand over her heart, after finally getting out of Fiona's hug, "I'm hurt No, really hurt."

Nova grinned, and shrugged at her sister.

"Well, I can't say I'm surprised," said Selene, "mum always says that you're destined for each other."

Halley felt a hot blush spreading across her cheeks.

"It wasn't that bad now was it," James muttered to Halley so that only she could hear it.

"None of them has thrown anything," Halley replied, "I view that as a positive."

James laughed in the way that only Halley could make him do. So much love and laughter had been bought into his life all because of Halley.

So Halley is over :(, but Ophelia is only beginning! The fourth and final book of the series will follow the life of Ophelia Jones, who lived through both the first and second wizarding war and lost everything in the process.

You can read Ophelia's story here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/144236356-ophelia

Thank you for reading and remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx