3

Jungkookis surprised but let appear a wide smirk on his face when he realized what Taehyung just said

'Of course. All you want' he says but he holds up his index finger and points directly on Taehyung 'Be warned. You can't reverse your wish unless you sacrifice another one.'

Taehyungnods. He isn't really sure if he should really wish what's on his mind so to make sure his wish isn't a total waste he keeps askingJungkook about today. 'When you are with me in public... Do you also fly in the air and so on? Are you even a human body or more like a ghost who can go through walls?' he is really curious and all those details are important to create the perfect wish that contains all his imaginations.

The other starts to laugh. He's surprised by this sudden questions and isn't really sure if he knows the answers. 'Ugh... No, I don't think I can run through walls but I can't stop flying except for when I lie down. It's my nature.'

Taehyungthinks. It does make sense to him but his wish contains to break the rules of Jungkooks nature. Will it still work?

'ButI have a human body which is a nice build. You can touch it if you want to?' he jokes but Taehyung isn't sure if he really joked about it.

As what he knows it that Jungkook is a little pervert who always makes little innuendos to confuse and provocate him. He realized that when he studied for his upcoming exam yesterday. Jungkook told Taehyungall his funny jokes he knows. For example: ' How is a push-up bra like a bag of chips?' Jungkook asks almost not able to contain his laughter.

Taehyunglifted his head to this and just shakes his head, not knowing the answer. 'As soon as you open it, you realize it's half empty!' As soon as Jungkook told the answer he burst out into laughter which probably his complete apartment complex could hear. Taehyung just continued to study. This guy will be the death of him.

Shaking his head to get the memories out of his head from last night he refuses Jungkook's offer to touch his abs. He keeps thinking about his first wish. After a few seconds, he finally makes up the perfect idea.

Jungkookwatches him with high expectations and is really hyped of the first wish of his ally.

'I wish that you are like a human. I want that you walk like me and can't just disappear in the air. You have to drink, eat and sleep like me. But I want my other 2 wishes to stay that even if you are as human as possible you can still fulfill them.'

Jungkookis shocked. Never in his whole life as a genie, it's been a long, someone wished something which changes his life. He isn't sure if he should be happy or sad about it because it will impact his life a lot but it's the rule of a genie to make the wishes of their allies come true.

Sohe flicks with his fingers and a loud bang is for Taehyung andJungkook audible.

SuddenlyJungkook's torso rises up and down and his body flies in an uncommon way in the air. Jungkook panics and is afraid that he could die of this sudden actions.

Taehyungwatches him with wide eyes and trembling fingers. Never ever in his life, he saw something so fascinating and scary like this before.

Deep down he wishes that Jungkook might just disappear and all his problems with a genie would be solved. But obviously, the opposite happens.

Jungkookfalls down to the floor his eyes closed and unsteady breath. Taehyungsprints to him and kneels down as fast as he can and shakes the boy. Fear rises inside him. Even though he wants the genie to be gone, the guilt would eat him out for killing someone, even if it's just a genie.

'What if he dies as a human in my apartment. How could I explain it to the police? Fuck' he swears out loud. His habit of talking out loud jumps in right again when everything went silent.

He tilts his head down but there is still no sign of life in Jungkook. So Taehyung takes all his courage and overstretches Jungkook's head so he should be able to breathe. After 10 seconds Taehyung comescloser to his face. He is still not breathing. He has to give him mouth-to-mouth respiration.

'It won't be that bad. Come on. You have to save him' he tells himself.

About two inches away from Jungkook's lips Taehyung closes his eyes. His lips tremble. The imagination to indirectly kiss a boy craps the shit out of him.

Inhale. Exhale. Just 1 inch left.

Bam. Jungkook's head jerks up and his mouth lands on Taehyung's. He hasn'treanimated him yet but Jungkook still managed to wake up again.

Butthe situation they were in makes them both uncomfortable.
Taehyungis right above Jungkook and their lips are touching. After a fewseconds the realization of the situation hits Taehyung and he jumpsback and shrieks.

Hishands cover his face because he is deep red of embarrassment.

'What...Just happened?' he asks 'I ... I thought you were dead'. A singletear escapes his eye.

'Soyou thought you can kiss a dead body?'