7

The first thing Taehyung realizes in the morning is the change in the behavior of Jungkook

The last day he was always giggly and flirtatious but this day he is just moody and he looks really tired. His eyes are red and he has big eyebags that are puffy.

They are silent while they make their breakfast. The tension is awkward but neither Taehyung nor Jungkook makes an attempt to talk.

They're lost in their thoughts.

After they munched on a few pieces of bread with cheese and other things like Nutella Taehyung leaves to change. He pulls on random clothes without giving a damn how they look together and then enters the bathroom. He takes a look in the mirror and got reminded of the situation of his hair. He curses under his breath.

That looks just fucking terrible, Taehyung got annoyed and just grabs a hat and pulls it over his hair to hide them. He's not in the mood to ask the genie for help with his hair. Especially not in the morning when he has to attend his classes in a few minutes.

He scans the big black leather bag for his university supplies and commands the genie to slip into his shoes. They have to leave any minute.

When they head to University they still remain silent. On the bus, Taehyung can't ignore that anymore so he breaks the silence and nudges Jungkook's shoulder. 'What's up? You are behaving strangely today. You are quiet. Not that I am complaining. Your attempts to flirt and make stupid jokes were annoying but a quiet Jungkook is also exhausting. The silence literally kills me' Taehyung expresses his feelings. Of course the talking was annoying but he knows how silence felt like and with Jungkook on his side he realized that the talking to himself stopped, or became less. He liked that.

'Just...Don't talk to me.' the genie answers and plugs some headphones in.

Weird. That's all that Taehyung thinks. His acting is so strange and cold. He feels disappointed by the sudden change of him.

Taehyungsimply shrugs and nods, like he always does.

In the university

'Hey, are you new here?' a girl asks shyly. Both the boys turn around to face the girl. Immediately the genie's behaving changes and he wears a big fat smirk on his face.

The face reminds Taehyung when he first met Jungkook 2 days ago. 'Yeah, I am. Do we share any classes?' Jungkook asks confidently and nears himself the girl. Taehyung sighs. Jungkook doesn't even have any classes he signed into. This will end in a disaster.

A blush creeps up her face and she tries to hide it with her hair but too late. Jungkook saw it and puts his hand on the soft little face of the girl. He removes the strands and lifts her chin so they can look each other in the eyes. 'You have beautiful eyes' Jungkookcompliments hair.

Taehyungbecame frustrated by looking at that scene. That can just be a fucking joke. 'Get a room' Taehyung groans. He's annoyed. It wasn't the first time that Jungkook flirted with some girls today. But whatTaehyung hates the most is that Jungkook got the attention Taehyungwants. Jungkook doesn't even ask for it. All he does is walking down the hallway and girls practically throw themselves at him. He also caught some guys looking at him, not in an envious way for him stealing all the girls. No even they admire him. FOR NOTHING. Yes, Taehyung is jealous.

He'ssuch a loner and a weirdo in his classmate's eyes. But all he ever needed was the love from his family but since university, he craved for more. He thinks he could make friends but he's afraid to let people in. And now he was right in front of his eyes how the genie practically makes friends with everyone around. But things can't work out for him the same way. He's not hot. Shit, did he just admit that he thinks Jungkook is hot?

Taehyungshakes his head and got reminded of his high school career. Once in high school, he befriended a girl. After a while, they started even dating and it was like something impossible happened but in the end, he was just a toy for a stupid bet he was involved. Probably because they thought that someone like him falls for any attention, they were right.

Never ever again he trusted someone but for two days he has the feeling he has to and that Jungkook could help him to be part of the society again. Jungkook was chatty and easy-going around strangers. Maybe because he would disappear sooner or later. It's also possible that it's just his personality, Taehyung wouldn't even disagree with that, at least until yesterday night.

But his behaving has changed today. He was all time flirtatious. Unlike this morning. He's cold towards Taehyung. Maybe because of their talk yesterday. Could it be possible that he made the genie uncomfortable by talking about these three magic rules? It's not like he started to talk about them. But he realized that Jungkook got quiet after that. An uncomfortable tension is between them all Taehyung wants is to get the elephant out of the room.

Taehyungshivers when an arm hovers lazily over his shoulders. He was deep in thoughts but out of all the sudden Jungkook is beside him smiling smugly.

'I bet you were jealous' Jungkook teases. In responding, Taehyungnarrows his eyes. And if looks could kill Jungkook would die immediately. What's wrong with this dude? Why is he talking with him, like this?

'Yaya, I can see if you are lying' Jungkook muses. 'I liked you more when you were silent like this morning.' Taehyung groans and Jungkookrealizes why he was so cold in the first place.

Jin.

From happy and a good mood Jungkook changes to grumpy and cold again. He loosens his arm and sighs. He distances himself from Taehyung again and walks in a short distance behind him.

'Are you upset?' Taehyung asks sincerely, who got it really fast thatJungkooks behavior from the morning was back on track. To be honest, Taehyung is confused. How can someone have so many mood changes? It'slike he's a pms-ing girl.

'No?' he snaps back because that's the only way to make Taehyung wish the two last wishes as fast as possible. Soon Taehyung will get pissed and tries everything to get rid of the genie. He has to try just a bit harder.

But obviously, it's the opposite that will happen.